• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I've still yet to get it :( Oh yeah, I have also tried to get that Custer one. It's where you get 30 posse members killed in Creature in the one game I think.

Expansion pack not interest you?

Last edited:
Oh okay :) I learnt more about both of them; Galactic Adventures is like going on quests and making stuff and going to other planets and things, and a bit like Creature stage in space; Creature Keeper is sort of like the Sims but with spore creatures. Spore Hero for wii looks like a mix of Spore and GA, and I don't know about Hero Arena for DS yet.

Galactic Adventures is rumoured to be coming out in March.

In March? Ooh, that'd be nice--it's sooner than I'd expected. ^^

Finally got Zoo Keeper, as well as a few other achievements. My current targets are the following:

Bio Engineer
Super Pilot
Careless Parent
Quietus Star

Careless parent? That's not nice :o lol.

Any idea's on how to get the General Custer one? Because it'd be hard recruiting 3 people over and over again.

I might be getting spore on the DS for my TTDS update. I tried the DS Download play on nintendo channel but it looks likes it kinda sucked.

Careless parent? That's not nice :o lol.

Any idea's on how to get the General Custer one? Because it'd be hard recruiting 3 people over and over again.

Apparently creatures summoned by Summon Flock count, so that's one way to possibly speed up the process. Recruiting babies may also help; their lower HP could help them get killed off more quickly.

So an omnivore would be best? I know you get a singing one and a roaring one for herbivores and carnivores respectively. I don't think it count's if the epic comes to your nest, since you automatically heal there, right?

Edit: Hey wait, don't you get Summon Flock in Tribal? I thought you could only get General Custer in creature.

Oh, I think I was also trying to get "You can't win for losing" too.

So an omnivore would be best? I know you get a singing one and a roaring one for herbivores and carnivores respectively. I don't think it count's if the epic comes to your nest, since you automatically heal there, right?

Edit: Hey wait, don't you get Summon Flock in Tribal? I thought you could only get General Custer in creature.

Oh, I think I was also trying to get "You can't win for losing" too.

Summon Flock is a Creature Stage ability, but there is, however, a very similar ability in Tribal Stage called Beastmaster.

And I don't know if being near a healing nest counts or not. I think it still counts, but I'm not sure.

Oh, and apparently you don't have to lose all thirty posse members during the same game, so if you're concerned about the process being monotonous, that might ease that.

O.O

This sounds amazing. I want to do this!

*Joins* Yesh Spore is a wonderful game. CREATION!!!!

Acctualy flight of the bumble bee is quite easy to get. I've gotten it ten times. Basicly you have to have max level jumping and gliding powers (Duh) and you have to find a volcano. Scale the mountain and hop into the magma. You won't burn, the heated air coming from the lava will life you up way high. After that it's a matter of not landing on a hill.

Quite easy.

Where do you find volcanos? Do you mean the spice guisers?

No, spice gyesers are to close to the ground to send you 200 meters. I mean a volcano. Just hop along some mountains untill you find a really tall one. On the map in the corner it will come up as a brown circle area thing....... It's kinda hard to see unless you're looking for it.

I need a screen shot..... -__-;;;

Alright. I'll try to remember that for when Dad gets me another video game card to play spore with. =3

Back
Top Bottom