• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never had a problem with that, Ruffled, unless I didn't have the instrument they want.

Are you pressing the button when the other tribe requests a solo? If you don't the bar will never go up.

I never had a problem with that, Ruffled, unless I didn't have the instrument they want.

While i have never lost food, I always used to have one man with each instrament...which caused me to fail. I'd still be failing if Ben (a friend) didn't tell me that I needed more men.

I couldn't install the patches, as my brother decided to give the comp with spore a virus. =( Which stopped me from installing things/ getting the task manager up.

I got a virus, and since then my dad has put up a lot of blocking stuff which prevents me from going to a lot of websites... annoying, as I have to do a complicated method to get around the blocker while it's still loading.

Dad decided not to give that particular computer protection. Despite not having internet, it got virsed quite quickly. >< Brothers.

When I make the Chieftan go to another tribe with Social Stance he can only domesticate a member of its species and the progress doesn't go up.

Help please?

Thats because they aren't tribe creatures. They are wild creatures.

The tribe creatures are in a place that looks like a coloured hut on the mini map.

I've converted roughly four people to the religion of Spore at my school. They got the game mostly because of me. And another is on their way. >:D

I wish I knew what caused the game to record. I used to accidently start recording stuff while flying around in space age.

No wonder. I'll probably go with that right about now... With my new creature the Hane! I'll give you guys a picture of it soon.

I recorded those in the creature creator before I installed the actual game. I had no clue that in game you could create creatures....I be very stupid.
I made it to the Civilization stage last night!!! I already have control of an entire continent!

^ A useful tactic for getting T~3 planets with good spice. Though I prefer civ. stage planets, where you steal spice until you decide to actually take it over.

But then, you can place a monolith so they grow up, then you take over and you get to keep all the cities.

I've been monolithing pretty much every tribal planet I find because I'm currently going for Civil Engineer. That's "pretty much" because I don't always have a monolith on hand. Of course, I can always come back to the planets that I'm not able to monolith immediately upon finding.

I wonder if there are any specific factors that determine what archetype species that you uplift receive or if it's totally just determined at random. o.o The reason I wonder is because the majority of species that I've monolithed have turned out to be scientists.

I love monolithing my fave creatures...but if there is an aggresive empire nearby they won't last long...my aipom killed off the dunsparce empire as soon as they rose to space age. ;.;

I reached Civilization stage last night, but I want to be religious so I'm starting over with the same creatures and city hall.

Thanks to everyone who helped me in Tribal :D

Back
Top Bottom