• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the game, finally.

Two weeks ago.

Been meaning to post here, too caught up in the game. My race is basically a bunch of giant humanoid blackbirds. Yeah...

The laser is fun to shoot stuff with.

The only kind of sexual thing I've found in my games is one of the default city halls for an enemy city; it was pretty much a penis. But, feeling righteous I banned it :)

Say, have you guys ever had an epic for an ally? Note; it's not a tribe species, it's actually a less defined version of me epicized xD Oh look, another one of my species in the background :)

(This was taken a while back)
o_OYay.jpg

I ran into a star system with a name similar to 'Penis' hold on a sec, and I'll get a screen shot.

funnystar.png

What's good about it is that the first four letters spell "Pein."

That IS good, right?

My name on Spore is parasect47, in case any of you wanted to know.

What's good about it is that the first four letters spell "Pein."

That IS good, right?

My name on Spore is parasect47, in case any of you wanted to know.
xD
It looked like it would be pronounced payin' to me, as in; who will be paying the russians?

My Spore name is absolclaw. *looks you up on Sporepedia* Oh, it seems they're having a new contest on Spore.

hellooo i'd like to join

i like the creators a lot in this game but after going through the same exact boring stuff 10 times over, i'm sick of the gameplay itself. the cell and civilization stages are awesome, everything else is dull and repetetive. just plain creature creating is fun though

i post on sporepedia and the sporum under the username "abufikatoo"; i'm not well-known or very active on the sporum but v_v;

edit: haha oh yeah, i've had the "allied epic creature" glitch happen to me. but in the creature stage, not the tribal stage. i have a screenshot somewhere ummm here
2v2f4hk.jpg

shame you can't add allied epics. speaking of being on friendly terms with epic creatures, have any of you guys ever tried having a religious vehicle attack an epic creature in the civilization stage? it'll turn your nation's color and won't attack your vehicles or cities, and waves whenever one of you vehicles go by. it only lasts for a while though

speaking of being on friendly terms with epic creatures, have any of you guys ever tried having a religious vehicle attack an epic creature in the civilization stage? it'll turn your nation's color and won't attack your vehicles or cities, and waves whenever one of you vehicles go by. it only lasts for a while though

Yep. There've been times when a trade route that some of my economic vehicles were using went right through an epic's territory; I used religious vehicles to keep said epic at bay so that it wouldn't attack the economic vehicles as they passed it by.

I think I have a glitch... all but 4 of the creatures I've encountered so far are hostile, not includig the 4 or so epics... Help?

Oh, yeah, I forgot I'm doing normal XP But they attack me wherever I go, so I can't make friends with the Pathosticks.

Yep. There've been times when a trade route that some of my economic vehicles were using went right through an epic's territory; I used religious vehicles to keep said epic at bay so that it wouldn't attack the economic vehicles as they passed it by.

yeah same, that's what i did for a trade route. the epic would just back away looking down at the vehicles whenever they passed by him and he'd be all like "O_O whoa!" it was hilarious

Oh, yeah, I forgot I'm doing normal XP But they attack me wherever I go, so I can't make friends with the Pathosticks.

Maybe you just get into your territory? The best way to deal with them is probably just run run run. Getting the sneak ability would help you much as well.

I have 1 Sneak... But I deleted the planet (I was a bird-like thing with many eyes called a Potato), and started over as a carnivorous "discussion." I ran into an Epic Potato at one point. It's a lot easier now because I can more easily kill other creatures.

I like Normal version because there are more epics. Right? :D

Someone tell me if they encounter an Epic discussion XD

What do you mean by "discussion" ?

Also, I've encountered Epic's lots of times. Look on YouTube and you'll find some funny ones, like an epic Lucario or an epic human. And I've encountered an epic of the same species as me but with an earlier paint job (I've got a screenshot on this page, actually)

I once ran into an epic of one of my other planets...It was strange, cause it ate me.

Back
Top Bottom