• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, interesting name o_O I have over 400 things created, so I can't remember most of my creatures names zD

Btw, what creature have you seen ingame with the strangest anatomy? xD

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was called a Pokey, and it had Cassoworry wings and a really, really big shark mouth.

I am now playing as a frog type creature.
There was something on one of my older games that looked like a China doll

Alright, added Abufi, though its a bit late.

I've been banned from the internet.

Sorry if I missed anyone else, just remind me.

That ducking sucks you can't claim it. *brick'd*

Oh, and I finally made omnipotent status yesterday! And I can get more spice from my purple planet.

How do you get and KEEP the terrascore high enough to get more than one colony again? On all my planets that have Space stage, I have quite a few planets with colonies but none can collect spice.

You keep the terrascore higher by adding plants and animals and filling up the ecosystem row. And then add a colony.

It's on your minimap. Click the globy-thing on the top right corner of it and a new map should come up. There should be three horizontal rows of circles.

You fill up the black spaces by introducing new creatures. To fill up a horizontal row, you have to add a small plant, a medium plant, a large plant, two herbivores, and either a carnivore or an omnivore.

I think I ended up with three colonies on one planet, the t score was high enough, but they still kept the little force field like things. Is that what is supposed to happen?

I think I ended up with three colonies on one planet, the t score was high enough, but they still kept the little force field like things. Is that what is supposed to happen?

No, unless you've placed a large, small and medium plant along with two herbivores and a carnivore/omnivore [species for all].

Back
Top Bottom