• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*joins*
Spore is awesome. I've got the PC version. This alien is my first one
Volak__2_67449.png
It's called Volak.

xD Lol at that glitch. AT least you got DNA points, right?

Wow that planet has a nice landscape. I'm jealous :(

I actually ended up going to Tribal Stage before I defeated them, and now all three villages are attacking me at once xD

Last edited:
Update bump thingy-mc-jig, Spore Galactic Adventures is out! ... Well, for me it is.

It's pretty cool, but creating adventures can get a little difficult. Will someone play my mision? It's called Chilling Events :)

Lost on the last- oops. Wrong thread.

We've been traveling alot, and I've been playing Spore to pass the time. I've gotten the Wormhole key, and I can get pretty close to the center of the Galaxy. I've been trying to ally the Grox, but it hasn't been going to well. Any tips?

I got galactic adventures, but my stupid computer can't read the disc. D: My dad managed to install it over the network from his computer, but now it says 'Please insert the Galactic Adventures disc to continue' and my computer can only read CDs. And a new CD/DVD drive costs 70-80 bucks. >:-(

Hmm. Interesting. Dose anyone know what is at the center of the galaxy? it's kinda stupid. your empire notices that other empires are going towards the center of the galaxy, so they want to also, but they have no clue what is there.

Center of the galaxy: I forget the name, but there's a wand that allows you to make any planet T3. 42 uses, and then you have no way to give it any use again.

I got to the center by making friends with the Grox (and making everybody else hate me).

Oh, yes. It's called the Staff of Life. Getting it is a pretty cool sequence.

Center of the galaxy: I forget the name, but there's a wand that allows you to make any planet T3. 42 uses, and then you have no way to give it any use again.

I got to the center by making friends with the Grox (and making everybody else hate me).

Oh, yes. It's called the Staff of Life. Getting it is a pretty cool sequence.

42, referring to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I got there with a bunch of repair and energy packs, and an auto turret/blaster.

The Grox actually were originally called the Grob, which backwards is Borg. Hitchhikers? Star Trek?
They take a lot of the content from other things, though I can't remember others...

There was something on a page thatSlartibartfast linked to that had a reference to starwars

I got galactic adventures, but my stupid computer can't read the disc. D: My dad managed to install it over the network from his computer, but now it says 'Please insert the Galactic Adventures disc to continue' and my computer can only read CDs. And a new CD/DVD drive costs 70-80 bucks. >:-(

When I tried to play without the CD (like you could with the original game), it said insert the DVD too. Maybe it's just a typo? Or is your CD actually in?

Well, I, on the other hand, am having a different problem. I can't play anyone elses missions because of Creation Download Failure >< The only ones I can play are the two I made, and it's happened ever since I tried to get Maxis/Robot Chicken missions :'(

Sure, I'll add you.

Actually, regarding Slartibartfast's disk drive, it is in, yet nonfunctional. He's going to let me try in a little while.

Back
Top Bottom