• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprites up your A**!!!

Yuss, I'll get to everyone's requests shortly, and yes, wife, I did get the message, I was just looking at the thread and forgot about it. xD

I liek Squirtles! Wait...well, I don't really liek squirtles, You there with the face!
Here's your pokeball!
squirtlePokeball.png

Id like a splice between Gallade, Flygon, and Haxorus. I hope this isnt too hard. I tried it myself and I failed.

Can I have a cross between a Charmander with Articuno wings while it's lower body is of a Pokemon with four legs? ( It basiclly has the template of a centaur. The pokemon who's legs are to be used is your choice. I Like surprises. =D )

I like how one of the tags is "ass".

Anyways, I'd like a Groudon/Lanturn splice if you don't mind. I tried it once, and it came out odd to say the least, so I'd like a comparison.

You have no idea how much fun I had with this. A lot. I really, really, hope you like it!~
Gallade-x-Flygon-x-Haxorus.png

Not exactly what I pictured, but awesome nonetheless! Im glad you enjoyed making it :3 I might request another one soon.

I like how one of the tags is "ass".

Anyways, I'd like a Groudon/Lanturn splice if you don't mind. I tried it once, and it came out odd to say the least, so I'd like a comparison.

Ugh, I don't feel like dealing with broken sprites right now, so I have to deny this one right now.
(Sprites that don't have a black or other colored outline so when I try to fill the background color, the sprite becomes ugly and kind of...well, shitty looking.)

wings and charmander are good.....but i asked for the legs of a four legged pokemon, making it look somewhat like a centaur. But you only put two legs. Also, sorry for not stating this, but could the colours be of Arcticuno? A charmander colour sprite makes the wings look like those of a fearow.=\

Oh shi-I didn't see that! I thought you just said legs from any pokemon! I'm sorry, I can redo it!

Ugh, I don't feel like dealing with broken sprites right now, so I have to deny this one right now.
(Sprites that don't have a black or other colored outline so when I try to fill the background color, the sprite becomes ugly and kind of...well, shitty looking.)
An easy way around this is to printscreen the sprite from whatever proper background it's in. The process is kind of annoying, but better than nothing.

If you save the sprite to your images, it will have its outline and a white background.

If you can, a Luxray/Lucario/Cyndaquil chimera with the Luxray as base.

Back
Top Bottom