• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam

AtomicPokabu

ー(´∀`)‐ДТЮΞ┃⊂-
Hey guise who here has steam? I got it like a month ago and I really enjoy it. My main games are Alien swarm andHalf-life death match 2.Im proly gonna get garrys mod soon so yea tell me if you have it!!

My favorite games are definitely Half-life main series and Counter-Strike, although the amount of cussing on that game is definitely irksome.

Ohhay a Steam Profile!

I play Team Fortress 2 mostly (Medic main; but I play Scout and Engineer often too), though I have Portal and Alien Swarm too.

I plan getting Garry's Mod, Plants vs Zombies, and Left 4 Dead 2 (and one, perhaps) when I have some spare money, and Portal 2 when it comes out.

I first got it when I got the Orange Box back in 2007. Now I have loads more games though, blame the sales going on a month ago for tripling my games list length.

Not sure what my favourite game is but my favourite multiplayer game is Team Fortress 2. Even though I suck at it.

Here's my profile

Last edited:
I suppose it's about time for a general-Steam-topic.

Herp Derp.

Unsurprisingly, you'll usually find me in TF2. I also partake in the mass genocide of zombies, though unfortunately my computer hates the first iteration more than Francis hates Ayne Rand and likes to crash out after a chapter or two, so I must wait until I can actually get a -decent- computer to play that more.
I have GMod but really don't play it multiplayer, and a handful of cheap and/or free and obligatory Orange Box HL2 set games I don't really play anymore.

Wow.
I have Steam, too, but.
I've got 32 games on it, according to Steam.
And I still don't think I've played them all (because I still haven't finished Shadow of Chernobyl, and won't start Clear Sky until I do), and... Yeah.

Haven't been doing much on it lately since I've been playing Minecraft. I was just working on maps for TF2 before that, though. Need to get back to that some time.

i have it. i only have portal; it was because of the steam for mac deal, so i got portal for free if i registered for steam. it runs flawlessly on my macbook pro, actually :3

Back
Top Bottom