• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I grab my trusty tiny wooden spoon and start to munch on them but then I discover that they are actually Mokey Mokey and then their friend who swallowed my Charizard comes and swallows me whole!!!

I drop my trusty tiny wooden spoon! (Oh hell, now that is seriously not good!!!)

I examine the spoon but get a splinter in my thumb. I begin to flaily wildy and somehow slash my throat with the splinter.

I drop... A Kitten.

I pet the kitten mistaking it for my cat, Aphrodite, but it isn't frienly so I make broiled kitteh soup and upon eating it discover that broiled kitteh soup is poisonous without shredded gold.

I drop some non-sense.

The drum head was actually my head and I get beaten to death by... Me? Anywho...
I drop a rubber chicken

Sarah Palin begins telling me all about her "retarded" baby. I then begin cutting myself with razors and die.

I drop my wallet!

I find the wallet and buy everything. I then am overconfident in myself and I try to fly. I jump off a skyscraper and die

I drop an EOG test book

The test book falls in front of me open to the pre algerbra page and it's too much to handle so my head explodes

I drop a tie

Back
Top Bottom