• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

The grape juice drops onto me because of gravity. I'm allergic to grapes, thus I die.

I drop a ninja romance story.

I just decide to kill myself cleanly and easily since I already died this way.

I drop a period. (THE PUNCTUATION MARK, DAMN YOU.)

From the height it is dropped at, it follows the same myth as the 'dropping a penny from a skyscraper' thing - I die.

I drop some random Pokemon who I'm too lazy to name.

I snatch at this Pokemon, but since it is not mine, the trainer sues me. I lose my case and am sentenced to be tickled to death.

I drop the Speed of Light. (Which seems how quickly this thread is going.)

I pick up the non-existent thing you dropped. But I can't seem to touch it. I keep trying again and again and again and just go plain mad! Where IS it? How can there be nothing? There's always SOMETHING! ARRRGGGH! ;;Brain explosion, death;;

I drop Frederick Mitchells, an FBI agent.

I watch it and am bored so I eat sugar and run into a brick wall, smashing my face.

I somehow come back from the dead to drop the brick wall ran into, although I have no idea how I picked it up without hurting myself again...

I pray to the heavens and ask in a very dramatic voice, why, dear God, WHY do people always drop Nothing? It messes with my head. In vain attempts, I try to run away, and find a smiling man named Lickogick. He tells me he has a memory eraser, which he promptly places on my aching cranium which tries to contemplate the paradoxical conceprt of Nothing. Suddenly, my eyes get all glazed over and I rabidly demand cheesecake from him for some reason. He consents and hands me a cheesecake, which is laced with strange drugs. The drugs cause me to wander into a bar full of angry rapists, who are about to do what they do best when Superman crashes in through the ceiling and lands atop my neck, crushing important nerves and killing me instantly.

I drop eye crust.

I see it and instantly faint because I thought it was a booger D:

I drop the brick wall again, because last time it apparently didn't move.

The brick wall falls several inches away from me, and does not claim my life. However, it falls atop one of Lickogick's poor daughter Maya, whose body is completely disfigured into a rather disgusting pile of smushed skin and bones and such. Needless to say, the poor woman does not survive. A bunch of gangsters hired by the grieving Lickogick swing by and attempt to kill Starshine, the original dropper of the brickwall. However, she manages to mislead them with Epic Cat Tactics (TM) and they instead think that I killed poor Maya. The men chase me all the way to the end of a cliff and are surrounding me like a pack of wolves, when a REAL pack of wolves appear and eat all of us alive because they are rare Peruvian Man Eating Wolves.

I drop a saxophone.

I play the saxophone, which is cursed by the ghost of Bleeding Gums Murphy. I then go mad and jump off a bridge.

I drop a stapler.

I staple my self to a bomb, where I bleed to death and explode simultaneously.

I drop a narwhale.

It turns out to be my stomach acid which you have dropped and have extracted at considerable risk of damage. Seeing as how my stomach acid is seven times more acidic than the average man (even though I am not a man, who cares!), its removal alleviates me. But of course, little known to me or you, Rhonda Scrogginbay, a random woman who has nothing to do with any of us but just happens to be walking by, accidentally slaps the bottle of my stomach acid out of your hand as she whoops and waves to her best friend, Rialle de La Fiandure. It flies into the air and into my eyes, blinding me. I start screaming and running about in disorient when I run into the middle of a road, and a rabid old lady with no name because I am too lazy to keep inventing crazy names mauls me to death with her bag.

I drop bleach.

As I enter the game, the bowling ball comes flying down and...lands right in front of me. I then trip over it and land on a jump pad, which sends me flying up in the air, where the kestrel pecks me so hard I come flying down and splatter all over everything, I Wanna Be The Guy-style.

As I fall, I drop my cane. As in walking stick.

Back
Top Bottom