• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I come by and pick up the golden fiddle myself, unfortunately the devil is still nearby and he then challenges ME to a fiddling Duel (you don't challenge the devil to a fiddling duel. Next you'll be challenging Death to a game of Chess or even Davy Jones to a game of Liar's Dice...). I manage to talk him into postponing our duel and find and pick up "The Fiddle For Dummies" and learn everything I need to know in a whole evening. The following day I manage to best him in THE MOST EPIC fiddling duel EVER! But his Demon hordes aren't too happy and they tear me apart...

I drop a rather fancy chess set...

The chess set comes alive due to Professor McGonagall transfiguring it and then grows large. You see, I was trying to get to the Sorceror's Stone. So I try to get across it. As it turns out, I suck at playing chess, so I get mauled to death by the giant chess set.

I drop teeth.

I've suddenly decided I've taken up alchemy, so I go to try and acquire the Philosopher's Stone. I come across the giant Chess Set and give you back your teeth but then have to take the Chess Challenge of Death. I win, naturally, and claim the Philosopher's Stone. I go into hiding with it and suddenly find myself being hunted by a mysterious presence. A series of battles ensue and I finally drop the people chasing me, only for me to encounter the presence in a Final Fantasy style battle and unfortunately I'm tired out by fighting my adversaries and he suddenly turns out to be a damned Weapon. Inevitably, I lose. He then grinds my bones into dust cuz he's so damned HUUUGE!

I drop my Ultima Weapon: Silver Mane Kunai!

I drop dead from shock, not the laziness at seeing a post in this thread by Arylett that's so short due to the laziness. Don't worry, though. It landed on my sister and now she won't move.

I drop my sister.

She learns I'm half-werewolf and I have jus retrieved my Ultima Weapon and she then starts bugging me to transform and show off my wolf form. Unfortunately I can't turn into a wolf, and I wind up running away at great speed. But unfortunately I then run into a Tonberry who then, due to my tiredness at running away, owns me completely!!!

I drop my Ultima Weapon again! (Still the Silver Mane Kunai)

The Weapon is dropped atop of a switch, which triggers a large burst of lazor beams, which shoot me tragically to death. (Yes, I am lazy.)

I drop my nails.

I'm cleaning my glasses at the time and look up as I hear Arylett dying and her nails embed in my eyes and I'm left blinded. Unable to see I walk out into the road and am hit by a bus, dying instantly!

I drop my glasses that are so strong that only I seem to be able to see anything through them!

They land on my face, and the strain from trying to see through them makes my head explode

I drop the United Kingdom's Eurovision entry

I found him so crap that I hit him with a Kamehameha! Unfortunately he's standing in front of several of Halo 3's Fusion Coils, and I think the rest is pretty obvious...

I drop my Carling cap!

A man named Charles Carling watches me as I slowly pick up the cap and place it on my head. Of course, he does nothing, as he does not particularly mind people wearing the caps that he creates in his studio. Of course, on that particular day in the studio, his assistant, Jenny, has accidentally dropped some of her nail polish in his milkshake. I, of course, stumble into his studio, wanting more caps like the lovely one you dropped, carrying a milkshake which looks identical to Carling's. I put my milkshake down for a moment, and then when I go to get it back, I pick up Carling's instead. I down the whole thing and day from nail polish poisoning.

I drop a guitar.

In the entire The Who-like spirit of guitar smashing, a guitar is accidentally struck across my head, killing me.

I drop a copy of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari.

I hit the Atari repeatedly with a hammer, and the hammer gets tired and whacks me to the death.

I drop a small, harmless kitten.

I pick up said kitten and cuddle it, though a rather large and mean Mastiff has noticed the feline and mauls me in an attempt to attack the cat. But don't worry kids! The kitty manages to escape as the dog uses my leg as a chew toy :).

I drop my new Shonen Jump magazine.

I run around with said Hypno and beat the shit out of everyone else, though I then am bludgeoned by the authorites for stealing your Hypno.

I drop a near-dead posioned Mantine.

I eat said popcorn and have uncontrolable gas, lock myself in an airtight container and suffocate myself with said gas.

I drop a rabid fish.

Back
Top Bottom