• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

Due to already being dead, I am a zombie and I eat it. I then am shot by the Nick guy from Left 4 Dead.

*drops irritable bowel syndrome*

I quickly toss it at my sister, who gets it and proceeds to go all 2 girls 1 cup on me. DX

I drop a download for Gate to Hades.

I play the wii too much and end up with Arthritis, elipsy, and brain damage, making me die a slow, painful death.

I drop a grain of dust.

I find the grain of dust and show it to neatfreak who has a fricking seizure and then shoot the dust wit ha shotgun, killing me.

I drop an empty shotgun shell.

I stick my finger inside, curiosity thus getting the better of me. Once inside, I find it nigh impossible to remove my finger from its immediate vicinity. I am forced to cut it off to get it out, but then the wound becomes infected by those flesh-eating bacteria and I die, due to mostly the same causes.

I drop my OCD.

I have somewhat of an obsessive personality anyway to begin with, so the extra obsessiveness (is that a word?) is too much and my brain subsequently explodes with a "NYEH!"!

I drop the idiot with the Hammer who WAS hiding in a Bubble Shield safe from Kiba's gunfire before he popped out and got grenaded and shot!

I'm standing minding my own business beneath the Eifell Tower in Paris, cuz Spain was closed for the day, and they fall from the top of said tower, and thus due to laws of physics and mass and a load of boring other crap that I don't care one squat about, they all impale me and I die from my wounds!

I drop an idea for Dan3.0!

The idea travels long and far, across galaxies, delivered by a woman named Rhonda Laffinkingis. How is she relevant to anything? Trust me, she is. It reaches Dan3.0, a giantic robotic lord of the planet Zeeflan, who looks at the idea, and ponders. The very second that he ponders, however, a Zeeflan Pleéartic, a very small insect that is harmless to the robotic citizens of Zeeflan, attaches itself to Dan3.0, and then as he hands back his approval of the idea, to Rhonda. Rhonda comes back to me to deliver the idea back and I am in glee as I am ABOUT to grab the envelope when SUDDENLY, a Zeeflan Exterminator Bounty Hunter named Carsarski, comes in and shoots many times at the insect which he is after. Luckily, his shots miss and kill Rhonda. As I run away from him, however, I happen to step on a poisonous rattlesnake, which bites me, killing me instantly.

I drop a circle.

I try and find the circumference of the circle, and calculate pi to a bajillion places, causing my brain to explode.

I drop an unloaded gun.

I walk by the gun, completely uninterested in it for some reason, because just then, a rollarskating waitress appears and skates in my direction. The waitress tells me that the gun must be delivered to a man simply be the name of U. However, I tell her to go and get a delivery boy, because it's not my job to deliver things. The waitress, in her anger, picks up the gun and tosses it at my head, causing very harsh blunt trauma. I walk up in the hospital, thankfully all right, until I find out that U, the man who wanted the gun, left it by my bedside table, with a note. I look at the note, which says: "This gun will self-destruct in-" KABOOOM! There I lie, dead.

I drop a pair of feet.

Which then fall through the floor, and because I'm having a swab taken from my throat, the foot suffocates me.

I drop a Needler with twenty needles in

A dude named Fletcher Flecherson grabs the Needler, aims it at me, and says: "I WILL KILL YOU IN THE NAME OF LETT!" And I'm all, hey, I AM Lett. And he's like, oh. He puts it down WHEN SUDDENLY Rhonda Laffinkingis's zombie comes in, angry that I'm STILL not dead despite all these ways I continue to die. She grabs it from Fletcher, who tells her to take it easy. However, she shoots him in her rage with a barrage of needles, and he uses me as a meat shield. The needles are very painful and pierce through my skin, SO painful that I fall over and land atop an angry man eating bear that somehow was there all along. The bear rips me apart and I die.

I drop myself.

I see poor Arylett's carcass and faint, causing me too fall of a cliff, into a river, that leads to a waterfall with sharp rocks at the bottom, and I get skewered.

I drop a ball of rubber bands.

The cell phone rings, having a ring tone which I cannot hear. However, a man named Jerem Krogginarlski, a guy with unusually good ears, can, because the ring is too high pitched for my hearing. Jerem has a specific brain condition which is triggered by high pitched sounds, and suddenly, his brain condition goes into overdrive. It causes him to lose control of his body as well, his mental functions decreasing. Somehow, it causes him to become a deathly killing machine, and he kills a random woman, then runs off, leaving me relatively unharmed. However, that woman's husband, who did not see Jerem kill her, sees me at the scene of the crime, and in a horrible rage, grabs a child's tricycle and tosses it at me. The tricycle lands on my chest, and suffocates me, until I die.

I drop my shoes.

A woman who is waiting in line to buy something at Walmart sees the blood and is disgusted by it and faints, falling on another person, who falls on another person triggering a chain reaction for a short while. Eventually the cashier falls onto the register, and money goes flying everywhere, people rush to get the money, trampling me in the process.

I drop a few locks of my hair.

Back
Top Bottom