• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Actually, I view Number 100 as a Mewtwo. One badass misanthrope.
But then, I actually sorta know him. :v

Me, anyone?

Mine:
Awesomesauce - 10,000
Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Eevee - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1
Drifloon - 1
Ditto - 1
Skiploom - 1
Espeon - 1

Zora is a Kirlia.
Kai is Mightyena.
User Name is a psyduck because she complains about headaches Poochyena.
Mrs. Cullen is a Dragonair
i am awesomesauce

Harlequin is either a Milotic or a Gardevoir. "I look better than x, y and z."
Dezzuu is Kecleon or a Shuppet.
Tailsy is a Bayleef.
Walker is Noctowl.
surskitty is an Omastar.
Mewtwo is a Plusle/Minum.
Number100 is a Probopass.
Shining Eevee is Elekid.

I'm a Plusle AND a Minun? Ooooh o.O

Mine:
Mewtwo - 3
Umbreon - 3
Mew - 2
Eevee - 2
Flaafy - 1
Jigglypuff - 1
Skitty - 1
Drifloon - 1
Ditto - 1
Skiploom - 1
Espeon - 1
Plusle - 1
Minun - 1

Espeon is a black Espeon.

Last edited:
Male Gardevoir - Gallade. Well, Male+Gardevoir...
Blazing Hearts - Lucario. <3
Tailsy - Eevee. I can't even explain this one. It's just, when I think "Tailsy", eevee comes to mind.

I'll just do people I know very well

*splutters with held-back laughter*

And now to participate in the naive hope that someone will do the same for me.

Male Gardevoir: Uh, probably an Abra. Really awesome, docile-looking at first, but scary when annoyed.

Exo-Raikou: Kangaskhan, minus the girl-only thing. Generally only seen in a few places, but you get happy when you see one.

Minkow: Mime Jr. Comical and just plain fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here's my last post, which seems to have gone mostly unnoticed because of the kidpixkid incident. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
Surskitty- A Glameow, I think. Superior and fancy. And you have crinkly whiskers

Kai- Chikorita or Bayleef, mostly because of the fact that your hair looks like its leaf; Also that your energetic and likable.

Mewtwo- Drifloon. Bouncy and lighter than air, plus explosive. Also you try to steal little children

Tailsy- Haunter. A little odd but funny and bouyant. And your a floating head

Ask and ye shall receive, Blastoise.

Blastoise428: Blastoise. For some reason, I see you as a Cloyster. Probably because you've become a little more reclusive from my viewpoint.

That might have been partially caused by my temporary banning from the computer. But okay.

Espeon: Ralts. Quiet and shy-looking but well-liked. And you have the power to explode brains with your mind.

I finally decided to see what people think. My friends always give me biased views because of me screaming a favourite pokemon's name into their faces when I was younger, so...

FMC: Persian(Ed! XD)
Arylett: Mightyena
Mewtwo: Eevee
Espeon: ...Espeon
Zora: Ninetails

Gah, RP characters influence me too much. x_x Um... my turn? :D

I always think of Arcanine when i see your username, but that's Bas's fault, so let's see x3

Hm. Dragonair seems to fit. Very calm, shy, nice... stuff like that. yes.

Back
Top Bottom