• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

I don't think anyone's given me a Pokemon yet XD

Here's what I think:
Mewtwo: Umbreon
ultraviolet: Ledyba
Kai: Raichu
Dannichu: Pikachu
Flora and Ashes: Leafeon
Tailsy: also a Leafeon
DarkArmour: Shelgon
Cryptica: Dragonair
Darksong: Glaceon?

kidpixkid: You're a Piplup. New and rather stubborn.
Minkow: Said before, a Marril.
Raichao: hmm... I'm guessing it's because I haven't seen enough of your opinions on the forums, but I'll go for a Plusle. Why? vov
Mewtwo: Eevee. Fun to be around and generally happy.

Being summed up as a Pokémon who I don't like is bad for me. I am super-powerful and you can see me as Rayquaza. I am too angry. I hate Eevee, but I love the eeveelutions.

You most certainly are not. How the hell is being summed up as a Pokémon you dislike "bad for you?" If it fits your personality, it fits, whether you like it or not. You are not super-powerful and I do not see you as Rayquaza.

What are you, Turbo or something?

Kidpixkid is a Bidoof. I keep seeing him around and he keeps annoying me further.
Kai's an Umbreon/Absol splice thingy.
Leafpool is a Leafeon, mostly because though I used to know her I don't remember her all that well since we haven't talked so I'm going by that avatar she had for... iunno how long.

DO ME

I decided. kidpixkid is a Tentacool. Just..around and stubborn, and can turn out as something good (Tentacruel) but is just too stubborn if he wants to get ONLY what he wants.

I hate Eevee, but I love the eeveelutions.

Why the hate?

image.php

He tilted the screen.
He tilted the screen!
Do you not see! You, Kai, surskitty Minkow, all of you! Can you not see we are in the presence of a God amongst men?! None of you can even dream of comparing to The Great Kidpixkid. Be glad if he even ever asks you to polish his boots with you tongue, scum.

He tilted the screen.
He tilted the screen!
Do you not see! You, Kai, surskitty Minkow, all of you! Can you not see we are in the presence of a God amongst men?! None of you can even dream of comparing to The Great Kidpixkid. Be glad if he even ever asks you to polish his boots with you tongue, scum.
That joke was sooo 7 minutes again get with the times.

Did I just have five posts conversing on who I am?

And also, kidpixkid, just because a pokemon's your favorite doesn't mean you have to be summed up as it. I don't really know you, but I don't see anyone on this forum being a uber-powerful brave and strong Gary Stu like Rayquaza. I mean, my favorite pokemon is Vaporeon (what a surprise) but I'm not exactly like it. Not to be rude, just saying.

You remind me of a Linoone. I'm not sure why!

Minkow is definitely a Vaporeon because she likes them. I am super-powerful! Think of me as a Rayquaza, please. Also, thank you Vladimir Putin's LJ for complimenting me.

ahahahaha oh man this thread just went from boring to fucking excellent

eta for ontopic:
Kai: Probably Lucario, tbh. Not a mod, but usually watching over threads and reporting stuff for them.
kidpixkid: Snover. Annoying as fuck but you can't help but have a little pity for it. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom