• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Duper Mario Mafia [finished]

Light

Night Zero
"What are all those hammer bros doing here? Oh look. A new castle with a huge bowser statue in the grassland just past Peach's castle. Looks like I've got new neighbors," thinks Mario as he waltzes home.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [N0]

The sun rose over peach's castle, staring down with its nonsensical eyes. The characters gathered, one by one at peach's castle, ready to welcome the new guests. Bowser & entourage conveniently showed up on peach's doorstep as well. Just hang it anywhere.

One of the characters everyone knew well was not there, however. One of peach's loyal toads was sent out to check on them, and came back with a sad report. Superbird was fried, a gaping hole in his stomach where his internal organs leaked out. The characters decided they must find the culprit and put an end to this murder.

Superbird is dead. He was innocent.

48 hrs.

If anyone did not get a role PM please don't hesitate to tell me.

Last edited:
Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [N1]

The day went by, and for the most part, the characters just stared at each other blankly.

No one was lynched.

48 hrs.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [N1]

The characters awoke. One seemed particularly dazzled by the fading twilight.

No-one died last night.

48 hrs.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [二日間 (day 2)]

Either a lucky healer or a roleblocker. It could be that the mafia leader was distracted by the light (if the flavor text means anything to the night actions) and wasn't able to use the night action.

Any thoughts of who the Mafia is? (Besides Bowser, of course. That's obvious.)

Today the discussion started to pick up a bit more than it did on the first day, but the village was still too indifferent to kill anyone. The one that had been dazzled this morning was now disenchanted, so to speak.

No one was lynched

48 hrs.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [day 3]

Mario awoke and burst into Peach's castle.

"I'm a back! WOOP de doo!"

This entry was greeted by blank stares.

"I was at Bowser's Castle yesterday. Didn't you even notice I was 'a flippin gone?!" demanded Mario in a bad accent.

"Hardly anyone even showed up yesterday," someone filled him in. "We all played Mario Party."

Just then, an urgent toad ran through the door. "Fatality! We found Worst Username Ever's body sprawled out on the ground! The strange thing is, the cause of death is totally unknown as the body has no marks of any kind."

Worst Username Ever is dead. They were innocent.

48 hrs for discussion.

Also, inactive vegging will begin tomorrow, so I suggest you post something.

So that means there is a poisoner and a mafia leader which there should be 2 deaths today. I would guess that the mafia leader isn't active.

I suppose the Mafia kill was either not sent, or absorbed by Doctor/Bulletproof.

I keep remembering this exists but then forgetting again.

Obviously, posting to avoid vegging.

More characters showed up today with God's death threat hanging above their heads, but didn't strain themselves too hard trying to figure out which of them was their killer.

No one was lynched.

48 hours till dawn.

Re: Super Duper Mario Mafia [night 3]

The characters awoke to not one, but two deaths the next morning. Both Glace and Flower Doll were found lying awkwardly on their floor, fresh a fresh pool on the floor had formed of saliva that streamed out of their mouth and down their chin. It is unclear whether the cause of death was starvation, thirst, or straight-up failure to intake oxygen.

Noticing a pattern between the two bodies, and remembering yesterday's death threat, the characters went to check a few other houses they suspected would be dead, however all the other characters seemed to be at least maintaining their bodily functions.

Glace and Flower Doll are dead. They were Mafia and Innocent, respectively.

48 hours till sunset.

Back
Top Bottom