• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

WISH i HAD sMASH RIGHT NOW. sO CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT BUR i AM WAITING OR/AS FIRST. Sorry for the caps guys. Just noticed they were on.:)

Got all the characters! Getting them is pretty fast in this game.

What's the highest difficulty any of you have cleared classic mode? I made it through as Bowser on 7.5, although I've come close to getting higher.

Got all the characters! Getting them is pretty fast in this game.

What's the highest difficulty any of you have cleared classic mode? I made it through as Bowser on 7.5, although I've come close to getting higher.

I attempted it on 9.0 with Ganondorf, ended up dropping to 8.5

Ganondorf customized for speed is actually quite good. As long as you balance out his attack so that it doesn't go down.

I wish there were customization badges that went in the opposite order of what they seem to. Like, some of them should raise speed and lower defense, rather than all the ones raising speed lowering attack. It's mildly annoying.

Yesterday I managed to clear all but one of the initial challenges.
All Star irks me a bit. Instead of getting a Final Smash trophy, you get a

At least you guys have an online experience. =( I don't know if playing with friends would help, but I can't be matched with anyone. And since it's dorm wifi, I can't follow Nintendo troubleshooting.

Yeah I can't play online either. I've only been playing with my friends locally, and they kick my ass every time. Idk if its the circle stick being awkward to use or I'm just terrible.

My online experience has been laggy around 40% of the time, but the other 60 has been smooth. (My win-loss is like 15-30. Mainly because i've been testing characters out, but also because I sort of suck.) I'm confident the servers will get better, Nintendo is still adjusting to maintaining an online game like Smash. Hopefully it'll get to the point that Pokemon is at.

On a control note, the game is surprisingly easy to control, once you get the hang of the system. It is a pretty hard transition, though. Adjusting to playing on the 3DS from a GC controller is sort of intuitive but still terrible, and I feel I would be so much worse off if I hadn't played the demo. (not that I'm that much better at this point, but still.)

Mii fighters are also surprisingly fun.

I haven't actually unlocked any characters yet, though I have unlocked stages. Is it that I have to play Classic mode? Because that's the only thing I haven't tried yet.

I've got all the characters and stages. Finished the last character off earlier today. Still have no idea how I unlocked Jigglypuff.

I've played like three matches online. Lost all but one because the lag was heavy. But that's at least partially my fault because I had the brillant idea of trying it out as far away from the wi-fi router as possible. I should try it out in better conditions sometime soon, but then, there's so much else I also should do in this game.

Did you guys come across the Yoshi Glitch where the big Yoshi gets 10x larger? I don't have the game but someone has shown me the glitch on YouTube. Saw it last night XD.:)

Jigglypuff is unlocked by getting 30 Custom Parts, for anyone wondering. It's been a fun game and I'm going to be picking at the challenges a little at a time, I think.

Back
Top Bottom