• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

Thanks guys but the sites I visit have a massive thread for Smash Bros XD. Check the forums out online XD.:)

Pretty much everything about that direct excited me! The problem mostly lies in how other people will nitpick every little thing they didn't like. Oh well. I just hope the 3DS version isn't completely obsolete now.

I can't say I'm enjoying that a few months ago I'd never heard of Nintendo ever having DLC before, and now it seems like every other game they release has some.

The returning features are where the hype is at.

Stage Builder is back. Special Smash is back. Dialogue taunts, stamina smash, event mode, tournament mode... This is fucking awesome.

Mewtwo is back but here is the catch. It is a downloadable event. However IF you buy BOTH games and register them on your account at Nintendo you can download the event. So if you don't have a Wii U buy the game anyway so you can get the event. Then take the Wii U version back unless you are planning to buy a Wii U. If you know someone with a Wii U play it at their house XD.:)

But guys there's
some new pokemon music confirmed too! Vs. Team Flare, Champion Cynthia, and Route 10!

Oh but everything else was amazing too. 8 Players! That mario-party/smash run-esque game! Mewtwo as DLC! And the Kalos Pokemon League stage!

/turns head

Did someone say Mewtwo?

Honestly, I'm extremely excited for this. I didn't intend to buy the 3DS version, but now they've basically made it mandatory...

Mewtwo is back but here is the catch. It is a downloadable event. However IF you buy BOTH games and register them on your account at Nintendo you can download the event. So if you don't have a Wii U buy the game anyway so you can get the event. Then take the Wii U version back unless you are planning to buy a Wii U. If you know someone with a Wii U play it at their house XD.:)

I'm pretty sure it's just you get him for free if you buy both, I expect they'll let you pay for him as DLC otherwise.

But guys there's
some new pokemon music confirmed too! Vs. Team Flare, Champion Cynthia, and Route 10!

Oh man oh man I can't wait to listen to them on youtube

Mewtwo is cool and all but the big thing for me is that this shows downloadable DLC characters are possible

Hoping for more of them! rhythm heaven rhythm heaven rhythm heaven

Did you guy see G & W and Bowser Jr. are also confirmed as well? Just hope everyone will be able to get Mewtwo after 1/13/15. I hear they may have future patches but not sure if this will actually happen though.:)

They've been confirmed for ages... Again, a billion sites with info...

I'm gonna ask for a Wii U for Christmas (with MK8 and SSBU, hopefully), and with that, a new gaming station so I can put all my consoles in my room.

but Kalos Pokemon League
So.
Perfect.

I think Mewtwo is just a one time thing. He's already in an existing franchise (and can share a stage with the rest of his franchise's representatives), and both versions' rosters have to be the same, so the 3DS's capabilities have to be taken into consideration. Of course, all of this is just pure speculation; maybe Rhythm Heaven will get its representative, I'm also pretty sure the Ice Climbers won't be coming back because of technical limitations, nor Lucas since you can already build a Lucas with Ness.

Speaking about Rhythm Heaven, some people made a fanmade trailer for the Chorus Kids.

If he is a one time event why are they doing it this way? They could have made him a secret character or even made it so that you had to beat so many matches in a special mode to even get him as a character. If this is a one time event so many people will never be able to even get to use him as part of the game after the end date of the event. If they had made him a secret character it would have made things so much easier. So many people will have him and see him being used online and not even get the chance to use him at all. This is a really bad move to do this. No one will want to pay $100.00 for an event that is a one time only thing. I hope they make more opportunities for this event in the future and not being able to buy both games to get the event. They are going way too far.:)

I tried out the game today. Greninja is as amazing as I had hoped. Charizard makes it way too easy to accidentally launch yourself off the edge, though.

If he is a one time event[snip'd for length]

Judging from context I think ILS meant one-time thing as in "this is the only DLC we'll get" thing rather than a "you can only use x character for y period of time" thing.

Personally, I think there'll be more, buuuuut who knows?

That does not make sense. I hope they make an in game event or a patch to download otherwise it would not be fair that only a certain number of players get Mewtwo and nobody else. That's just wrong IMO.:)

Back
Top Bottom