• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Suspiscion: the Poisoning

Can I join?

Name: Toni
Pokemon: Skitty
Level: 27
Appearance: Just a regular Skitty. She wears a green scarf around her left ear.
Side: Good
Personality: Toni is very optimistic and loves to cheer people up. She is quite smart for her age, but it hates to show it.
History: Toni was separated from her family at the age of four. She searched for them for years, until she gave up and decided to become a servant to Shadowflare. Toni hopes that one day she might find her family also working for Shadowflare (I'm assuming that there are many servants, so not everyone knows eachother).
Other: n/a

Psyduck: Accepted, though it's "Shadowflare" and "Ruenen".

Arcanine: Umm, don't ruin the plot by making Seviper do that, please. Accepted after that's fixed.

Raichao: Correct and Accepted.

Sorry about spelling Shadowflare wrong but:

There was a rich Pokemon, indeed very rich. This Pokemon was a Ninetales. The Ninetales was born black as a Vulpix and is still black. She lives a wonderful life, oh, yes, very wonderful. She has servants left and right and, most of the time, never even has to get out of bed for what she wants. Recently, she has fallen ill. Her servants are in a frenzy. But there are some servants who are cool with it. They have decided it's the perfect time to kill the Ninetales and get away with the fortune... and their leader is Reunen the Umbreon.

Mewtwo: Can the RP poison be like, extremely complex and as such, extremely hard to neutralize? If not I'll just edit.

Name: Mark

Pokemon: Kricketune

Level: OVER 9,000! 11

Appearance: His eyes are pretty big, and he's pretty short.

Side: Good (Shadowflare)

Personality: Pretty quiet and respectful to his superiors and fellow servents, but has a tendency to yell at his enemies in his head.
History: A servant had been sent out to pick flowers for Shadowflare, but instead found an egg. Rushing to Shodowflare, the servant had barely placed the egg down before it hatched, revealing a runty little Kricketot. Learning quickly, the little Bug-type soon became a servant.

Other: Mark only evolved a few months ago. (Also, don't worry, I'm going to check that other RP now.)

Arcanine: As long as you
find an herb instead
, then yes.

Blastoise: Accepted.

I want another character. Am I allowed? If so:
Name: Vira
Pokemon: Vespiquen
Level:39
Appearance: Shiny with a scar underneath her right eye.
Side: Bad
Personality: Vira is a complete control freak. She doesn't get on with anyone unless they do something special like save her life, but even then she still isn't very nice.
History: Vira came to Shadowflare Mansion (is that what it's called?) as a Combee. One day Shadowflare aciddentally dropped boiling tea on her which gave her a scar under her eye. She hated shadowflare more than anyone else after that incident.
Other: Has a Combee hive in the garden. The Combee make honey for Shadowflare.

Last edited:
Psymon: Learn how to capitalise in the right places, and accepted.

Everyone Else: I will start this after dinner =D

I sign up a new character later on who is important to the plot... and the development of the sequel >:3 Also, for those peeping eyes, put discussion about this in spoiler tags, pl0x.

"Reunen, could you please make my dinner?"
"Whatever, your royal highness," he sneered, implying sarcasm way too much than he needed to. But Shadowflare didn't seem to mind. One of these days I'll... wait, today is [/i]one of those days![/i] Reunen then proceeded to cook her meal, adding something extra to it. "Your royal meal, Shadowflare," Or ShadowDEAD!

Camelia merely gazed up at Shadowflare with huge eyes, giving a soft mew. Gently, she leaped up onto the bed and sat down a body length or so away from Shadowflare's nose.

Ice-Spirit glanced at Reunen suspiciously. "Is it me or are you grumpy today?" Her tone was gentle and harmless, as if she was just curious and wasn't really looking for answers. After about two seconds she shrugged it off. It was just this Pokemon's normal attitude. Why should she be suspicious?

((Big mistake >:D))

A loud buzzing could be heard as Vira entered the room. " Your Combee honey, Miss Shadowflare," She said, a obvious tone of hatred in her voice. Nobody worried though, this was normal for Vira.

"Doctor Erik, here is the food you ordered," the Croagunk said upon entering Erik's lab.

"Yesss, thank you. You can leave it on that table," he replied with a small touch of envy on his voice. The Croagunk left the room, and Erik hissed angrily.

"What's the matter, master?" his pupil, a Kadabra, asked worriedly. Erik hissed again, but in a laughing way.

"It'ss ssso sssimple for you you don't even underssstand. It's the only reasson you are here in the first place," Erik said, smiling. After all, he had grown fond of his student, despite his first reason to be there. "An alchemist needsss armsss."

((Yes, poor, poor snakes.))

Mark stood in the corner of Shadowflare's room, playing a melodic, happy tune by rubbing his forearms and antennae together. The notes rose and fell in time with the beat as Mark concentrated on pleasing his Mistress.

Toni walked into Shadowflare's room.
"Shadowflare! I found the fruit you wanted!" she called. An orange was balanced on the tip of her tail.
"I nearly dropped on the way back, sorry if it got bruised or anything."

Kelly stayed quiet in the corner. No-one could see her, she was doing her favorite thing. Camouflaging herself and listening in on the conversations of other people. She daren't make a sound as she would be found, and she was meant to be pruning the flowers.

mewtwo is here again.

Name: Bella
Pokemon: Dragonair
Level: 54
Appearance: Saphire eyes
Side: Good
Personality: Shy, overprotective, Lonely
History: Was left by family on Shadowflare's land
Other: mewtwo sez: Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom