• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Suspiscion: the Poisoning

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
*points at Cryptica* She made me do it!
There was a rich Pokemon, indeed very rich. This Pokemon was a Ninetales. The Ninetales was born black as a Vulpix and is still black. She lives a wonderful life, oh, yes, very wonderful. She has servants left and right and, most of the time, never even has to get out of bed for what she wants. Recently, she has fallen ill. Her servants are in a frenzy. But there are some servants who are cool with it. They have decided it's the perfect time to kill the Ninetales and get away with the fortune... and their leader is Reunen the Umbreon.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, that's it. Cryptica PMed me to restart this, so I did. (BTW Cryptica, since you like it so much, you get to be co-DM.)

Rules:
  • Be polite. No OOC cussing (at least not to another person).
  • On that note, cussing is minor; you may only cuss once every two posts (unless it is minor)
  • Don't godmod or timemod. Only Cryptica and I can timemod, since we're the DMs.
  • You may not be a legendary (with the exception of Shaymin, but only one.)
  • You may have as many characters as you want, as long as you can make each of them do something at least once a week unless otherwise noted.
  • Cryptica or I may remove anyone who is not following the rules with an anonymous decision of both of us.

So. Here's the sign-up form:

Name: Durdeedur.
Pokemon: What species are you?
Level: Simple; what level are you?
Appearance: Anything special?
Side: Good (Shadowflare) or bad (Reunen)
Personality: How does your character act? I guess it can be PO, if the rest of your form is good.
History: It may be short; just include how you found Shadowflare and became her servant.
Other: Basically anything else.

And my form:
Name: Shadowflare
Pokemon: Ninetales
Level: 62
Appearance: Black, with the exception of the mane, tailtip, and headfluffthing; they are red.
Side: Good, duh.
Personality: Very... hyper. Naive. Optimistic.
History: Dun need this, I am not my own servant XD
Fine. I'll do it since you have to.
~
The Ninetales was born black as a Vulpix and is still black. She lives a wonderful life, oh, yes, very wonderful. She has servants left and right and, most of the time, never even has to get out of bed for what she wants.
Other: I be accepted.

Name: Reunen
Pokemon: Umbreon
Level: 72
Appearance: Has a scar in the shape of a crescent above his left (out right) eye.
Side: Bad, what else?
Personality: Very secretive; lies a lot to cover up his backstories.
History: When Reunen was little, his family was very poor. They found Shadowflare, and his family was doomed to be her servants, in return for food, water, and shelter. Because of this, Reunen hated Shadowflare, and poisoned her.
Other: I am accepted again XD
~~~
Members

Good:
Shadowflare (Ninetales) [F] ~ Mewtwo
Ice-Spirit *Ice* (Froslass) [F] ~Cryptica
Camelia (Glameow) [F] ~ Darksong
Toni (Skitty) [F] ~ Raichao
Mark (Kricketune) [M] ~ Blastoise428
Erik (Seviper) [M] ~ Arcanine

Bad:
Reunen (Umbreon) [M] ~ Mewtwo
Flips (Buneary) [M] ~ Flora and Ashes
Storm (Salamence) [F] ~Dragon
Lynette (Shuppet) [F] ~ Flora and Ashes
Kelly (Kecleon) [F] ~ Psymon
Veri (Vespiquen) [F] ~ Psymon

Last edited:
Re: Suspicion: the Poisoning

(Minor thing; in the plot it says Reunen is an Espeon, but the Bio says Umbreon.)

Name: Flips
Pokemon: Buneary
Level: 20
Appearance: The tufts of fur on his ears are light blue.
Side: Bad
Personality: Flips is a crazy little Buneary; he loves to joke around and play pranks, hence his name.
History: Flips is a rather new servant, having only come into Shadowflare's service at the ag of four. His parents, a Lopunny and a Flareon, were too poor to take care of him, so they sold him into Shadowflare's service.
Other: He really looks up to Reunen, which is why he's on the evil side.

Accepted.

And I was thinging of Erindor at that moment, and also the fact that the main bad guy in the first one was an Espeon.

Sounds fun.
Name: Kelly
Pokemon: Kecleon
Level: 43
Appearance: nothing special.
Side: Bad
Personality: Likes to camoflauge herself and eavesdrop. Quite clever but daring.
History: An orphan from the age of 5, Kelly came to Shadowflair at the age if 7 to earn her keep. After a week she started to resent her and joined Reunen's side.
Other: Hates flowers.

Last edited:

...Oh. I thought this might have been a sequel. I don't really feel like replaying the same RP, so. Sorry.

Well, I can surely make it a sequel, but... bah, I'm confused! Cryptica wants to do it again, and SE wants a sequel! Gah!

And Psymon, if you'll learn how to capitalise names and spell "Ruenen" correctly, I'll accept you.

If you think it wouldn't be too much, you could make both.
Heck, I can be the DM for you if you want.

Dragon is at the Elite Four in Platinum, so she'll be kind of active again! :DDDDD

Name: Storm
Pokemon: Salamence
Level: 52
Appearance: Completely black, with feathered wings.
Side: The 'bad' side.
Personality: PO'd, lazy Dragon is lazy? :DDDD
History: She was in Shadowflare's possession as an egg, when her parents gave her away in exchange for peace. Storm only just recently evolved, but has hated the lazy, weak Ninetales since meeting her.
Other:

*points at Cryptica* She made me do it!

(BTW Cryptica, since you like it so much, you get to be co-DM.)

xD

Name: Ice-Spirit (Ice)

Pokemon: Froslass

Level: 46

Appearance: Froslass

Side: Good

Personality: A bit shy but outgoing, Ice likes to play tricks to keep enemies from doing anything bad. She can be a bit too worrisome at times, but she tries her best to behave and protect her allies.

History: As a Snorunt, Ice was a wanderer. She did better in winter than summer for obvious reasons. In the latter season she slept in the shade during the day and only traveled at night and in the morning. When she stumbled across Shadowflare's home, she went inside to seek shelter from the heat, only to come across the Ninetales herself. She worked as a servant from there on.

One day while she was tending to the garden, there was a glint in one of the shadows of the flower. Unknowing of what it was, Ice got closer to the object. It was a round, clear stone with an inner glow. Before her eyes, it was a Dawn Stone! She carefully picked it up with her shovel and hid it so that she could evolve when everyone else was asleep. It would be the perfect surprise for everyone!

Awake with excitement, Ice couldn't sleep that night. She just lay in her bed staring at the ceiling until she was sure everyone else was asleep. At about one in the morning she scurried downstairs and out into the garden to find the Dawn Stone under the tree where she had left it the day before. Hiding in the shadows so that the light of evolution wouldn't wake anyone up, she exposed herself to it and evolved with a bright white glow.

Afterwards, Ice was floating. She re-entered the home of Shadowflare, keeping herself out of view now that she was Ghost-type. She held her breath whenever she wasn't near a wall; she knew that Froslass's breath was at negative sixty degrees Fahrenheit and that anything that felt it would soon freeze. Back in her bedroom, Ice put herself beneath the covers of her bed and fell asleep.

Other: I knew I called someone Ice-Spirit before, only to find that it was a Froslass from TDH. So I brought her back without the Mamoswine whose name I can't remember. Oh yes, it was Manmuu... but I don't really want that RP back. It's okay if it is though... I gotta get back on topic!

Wow, I basically told a whole story in the History O.o

Accepted.

Also, all the good people are girls, and the bad people are boys XD Shadowflare may figure this one out if someone doesn't do something about this...

Name: Camelia
Pokemon: Glameow
Level: 8
Appearance: Nothing special
Glameow
Side: Shadowflare
Personality: Though Camelia is merely a kitten, she is brave; however, she can be reckless and rash. Her loyalty has no end, although she is rather young and doesn't know much. This causes her to be naive, and so she might need some teaching. Even though she is young, she is obedient. She still doesn't know how to battle and can hardly do things for Shadowflare, but will learn in time.
History: She never really knew her mother at all. Her mother, a Purugly, was weak because of recent famine. However, Camelia's mother knew of Shadowflare and asked for hospitality there. After only a week or so of being at Shadowflare's (palace?), she gave birth to a single kitten: Camelia.
Camelia is still young for a servant, so she is mostly taken care of until she is old enough.
Other: Nothing. Except I'm chaining Purugly right now to look for a shiny.

Accepted.

And my previous post still stands true.

The Good Girls and the Bad Boys! XDDDD

^ Actually in response to above you forgot Dragon.

Name: Lynette
Pokemon: Shuppet
Level: 30
Appearance: None
Side: Bad.
Personality: Lynette is even more of a trickster than Flips is; she loves to play pranks on anyone, her side or not. A favorite thing of hers is to float through the wall, pop up behind someone and shout "BOO!" at the top of her ghostly lungs.
History: Lynette was a crazy ghost that haunted the castle. She was found one day by Shadowflare and forced to work for her. Obviously, Lynette was not happy at all with the arrangement and plotted with Reunen to kill her.
Other: Ghosts are awesome.

Oh, quite. Hehe...he..

Accepted.
AND PEOPLE, JUST JOIN MY OTHER RP, GUARDIANS OF TE DEMONS AND DEITIES. It is a world of my imagination =D

;_; Forget Dragon, then *runs off*

*is back* Wait wait wait I has second character :DD

Name:
Shade
Pokemon: Weavile
Level: 49
Appearance: Darker than usual.
Side: The 'bad' side.
Personality: POwn'd.
History: Shade's earliest memory is watching a humanoid Pokemon bringing an egg past her, which was Storm's egg. She followed the Pokemon, and found herself in front of Shadowflare's mansion. She was brought inside, and Shade's lived and worked there for her entire life.
Other:

Accepted.

Come on, we need good people! And more members for the Guadians of the Demons and Deities

Arcanine needs RP action, or Arcanine go mad!

Name: Erik
Pokemon: Seviper
Level: 57
Appearance: Seviper
Side: Good
Personality: Erik is caring, loyal and protective (especially of Shadowflare), but also extremely short tempered and reckless.
History: When Erik left home at age 18, he passed by Shadowflare's mansion in his wandering. After asking a worried Marill why everyone was so upset, she explained her mistress had had a food poisoning. Erik asked to meet her and injected into her a substance to neutralize said poisoning. Shadowflare then asked him to stay and live in the mansion, in return appointing Erik as her official doctor.
Other: *Points to the obvious fact that Erik's a master over poison*

Back
Top Bottom