• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TAILSY: THE NEW SORTING HAT

I would like to be
Sorted into a school house.
Boogers are salty.

(Couldn't think of a witty third line.)

*Insert wittiness*

Sort~

Incidentally, how many legs does your stool have, Tailsyhat?

Last edited:
J.T.: Hey, be careful with my seams! You'll rip them, clumsy GRYFFINDOR that you are.

Dragon: I'd wave back, but I don't have anything I can wave with, you foolish HUFFLEPUFF!

RandomTyphoon: Should I take that sexually, o glorious SLYTHERIN?

Leafpool: WHAT IS IT, MY GRYFFINDOR CHILD?

glitchedgamer: nyoro~n! Say cheese, RAVENCLAW!

Kali the Flygon: H-hey, buster, put me back!! You might be RAVENCLAW but you can't outsmart me!!

Notoriously Unknown: Are you easily distracted by shiny things, Miss HUFFLEPUFF? (Or perhaps you're a very good finder!)

Honalululand: How about you suck my d- I mean, hey there RAVENCLAW newbie...

Ramsie: You're not very talkative at all, are you? SLYTHERIN!

Kratos Aurion: Fine, I won't!

Charizard Morph: They're inflammable. You're in a magic school with magical curtains, durr, SLYTHERIN.

(Involuntary Twitch: Oooh - look at this, look at this! Rocketship Potter, Starkid Potter, Moonshoes Potter, traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!)

Blaziking: By any chance is it super-special awesome GRYFFINDOR ham?

Slartibartfast: Your use of emoticons leads me to think HUFFLEPUFF!

Male Gardevoir: Cheap come-ons don't get to me...! ... ! ... RAVENCLAW ...

PK Blue: Aww, your rhyme was beautiful. Like a sonnet swirling around my ribcage that I don't have because I'm a hat. HUFFLEPUFF!

Almost Eric: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO
I mean, SLYTHERIN.

Minnow: Three, RAVENCLAW! I'm very fragile!

Jetx: Don't laugh, I was very traumtised by that experience. ): GRYFFINDOR!

Cirrus: I LOVE YOU THE MOST secretly. Yes. Mostly because you're a RAVENCLAW.

Dewgong: Your adorable :3 face is planning on killing us all, isn't it, SLYTHERIN?

Back
Top Bottom