• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TAILSY: THE NEW SORTING HAT

Notoriously Unknown: Are you easily distracted by shiny things, Miss HUFFLEPUFF? (Or perhaps you're a very good finder!)

But I'm not distracted by shiny thi-- OHMEGOSH. I JUST FOUND A QUARTER I'M RICH. *waves around her quarter impishly*

What were we talking about?

Will you be able to get on my head without exploding? I hope there won't be a red future for me....

I'm just going to pray to god that no one that has worn the sorting hat previously has lice, and request to be sorted.

May I be sorted?

I know I'm going to the uber exclusive fifth house of Hogwarts!

Or I could just be sorted into any of the normal four.

Hey you, hat! Blah blah blah (etc) SORT ME. And be quick because my rival's on my tail.

Koori Renchuu: I have an iron core, you know. HUFFLEPUFF!

L'il Dwagie: Please never laugh at me like that again, SLYTHERIN.

Worst Username Ever: Well, actually, GRYFFINDOR, I quite like it.

Pikachu: You keep a lot of animals... GRYFFINDOR

Minkow: How about say 'please', gosh. RAVENCLAW

goldenquagsire: Aww, I'm sure if you ran away from battles all the time you could convince somebody... HUFFLEPUFF!

Pinestar: no u HUFFLEPUFF

Watershed: See! See! Model answer right there!! RAVENCLAW

Starly: Are you sure your face is okay? HUFFLEPUFF

shadow_lugia: I don't have to if I don't want to!! Luckily for you it's my only job and I get bored easily. SLYTHERIN

ultraviolet: I think your pimp might bitchslap me for doing that. (RAVENCLAW)

Flarginsnarf: SECRETLY YOU DON'T AND YOU'RE JUST BEING CONFUSING, RIGHT, GRYFFINDOR?

superyoshi888: *sit* Your head smells. Brush it. With toothpaste. SLYTHERIN.

Umbreon-dana: No, but I have contracted ennui in the past... HUFFLEPUFF

Mewtwo: Clearly a HUFFLEPUFF

Animorph: warning: not all houses may be accurate. SLYTHERIN

Salamander: Love love me~ love love~ everybody's gonna love today, especially RAVENCLAW

Momoharu: Aww, that's... so... sweet of you. GRYFFINDOR

ProgMetal_64: You're being eaten by a white spectre? How terrible, SLYTHERIN.

_Ditto_: OOOR YOU CAN SHUT THE HELL UP GAAAAWD HUFFLEPUFF

Twiggy for victory: ...
zzzzzZZZZzzzz...
hm
huh
what
oh, right
um
SLYTHERIN

RubyPikachu: I advise you to just run rather than sitting here with a hat on your head, HUFFLEPUFF!

Back
Top Bottom