• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Take THAT, silly world!

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
MUAHAHAHAHA MY SISTER DOESN'T HAVE APPENDICITIS

I AM SEEING THE WORLD THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES

I just realized this is only my second happy thread (other was my birthday) as opposed to about four or five unhappy ones.

Hurrah!

I HOPE YOUR GLASSES ARE PURPLE, BECAUSE TODAY WAS LGBTQ DAY AT MY SCHOOL AND I THINK ALL THIS PURPLE IS GETTING TO MY HEAD, CUZ I'M REALLY HYPER!

But seriously, that's great.

Twelve year olds get LBGT classes/events? Gosh, this is what being cyberschooled does to you! I am in 7th....

Thank you all :]

my college is also having LGBT purple day, so it's not just high schools, and that means you will not have to miss out forever, Mewtini. It's great that your sister does not have appendicitis. What was wrong with her?

whoa
*is not totally sure on what appendicitis is*
*but is still happy for Tini*
*and her sister*
*gives cybermedicine*

Okay. For future reference, Appendicitis is when someone's appendix (this little useless thingy in your digestive system that does absolutely nothing and is essentially a ticking time bomb because anyone can get appendicitis, but I digress) swells, and occasionally bursts from the pressure. If you're lucky (like me!) it doesn't burst and they can get it before it does. However, it is common for it to burst before someone goes to the hospital.

Glad to hear she's alright. What was it? Do they know? I ask because when I had my attack, they considered the fact that it might have been a hernia. O.o

Back
Top Bottom