• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

'OMG, must save Zora and Arylett!' ES shouted randomly into nowhere.

She got out a healing potion from her DS case(it's a big one :)) and dripped some on both Zora and Arylett. Nothing happened. ES started to panic, as she hated blood SOOO much if it was a lot of it.

CB and Guilmon were ready. CB told Guilmon to Digivolve to TerraGrowlmon, before shooting a blast of lightning and becoming a Mastodon, ready for a fight. Guilmon Digivolved to... TerraGrowlmon!

((HOLY CRAP!!! FOUR PAGES!!!! I'm just gonna stay asleep. Can't be bothered))

((Holy-*boom*))
RandomTyphoon blinked her eyes open, her daydream vanished. In a slumped position, she saw the blood-streaked bodies of Zora and Arylett.

"Shit...I can only hope whatever it was that's gonna poof from the sky, it better be good-"
CRASH!
Hugh yelped as a hot dog cart crashed onto his tail, appearing out of nowhere.

"This'll have to do...Hey, ES! Help me load the bodies onto this hot dog cart and follow me to the infirmary that Middy mentioned! GO!"

Time Psyduck swept forward and scooped one of the bodies off the ground.
Arlyett?
He duped the unconscious shape onto the hot dog car which had, for some unfathomable reason appeared from the sky, and turned to the girl who seemed to know in advance that the cart was coming
"RandomTyphoon?" he asked.

"Yes?" Typhoon stared at the Golduck across the room.
Gathering Zora in her arms, muutering to Hugh to get her legs, she placed her onto the cart, then walked over to the stranger, her Charmeleon inexplicably draped onto her back much like a bag.

"You..you sound...familiar."

((Oh god.))
Callisto walked into her room to make plans ((Evil team has rooms, right?)) and stumbled upon something. A sign. Flipping it over, her eyes hardened, in a deep serious stare.

The word....Vaporeon~.
She remembers. She remembers when she was just a carefree little girl who loved Vaporeon. She remembers the fun she had, smiling with everyone about a dancing Flareon. When she was on the other side.
No. She must'nt let herself think about it. It was the time to fight. Fight. It was the destined fight.
And she knew what to do.
Callisto took off her sweatshirt, revealing a long blue long-sleeve with wings sprouting from the back, restrained by two circles connected, all made out of metal.
Freedom.
She slipped off the restrainer, and flapped her wings happily. Seraphania flew over, and Callisto asked, "Shall we go for a test flight?"
Then, she jumped out the large window in her room.

"I thought so. It's been a while. It's me, Time Psyduck...although I suspect I may need to change that name. Seems rather less appropriate now thinking about it. Anyway...just exactly what is going on here? I come back and there's been what looks very much like a fight to the death."

((With all due respect, CB, did you even read my last three posts? What's the point of saying you followed someone who hasn't gone anywhere?! And.. I looked over the last few pages pretty quickly because of all the new posts so I may be wrong, but there's no fight near the "villain hideout".. unless you went to where Arylett and everyone is. You may want to edit that last one. Man, this is getting confusing.))
"Yes, to the games group then. Just begin whenever you are all prepared."

With that, Evoli swept out of the room to her quarters. She would need to go the the art area for the trap Arylett had planned, and perhaps some spying on the main area by herself was in order. In any event, a partial disguise would be helpful. After a bit of though, she folded down her Marill ears and pulled on a beanie hat, covering them just about completely. She changed into some plainer clothes, something that seemed more like that of yet another nameless member in the crowd, not her signature hoodie with a Marril. As there wasn't much she could do about the tail, she did nothing about it. It would have to do. She needed no weapons; her power was all she needed. Evoli left the building and started stealthily away, Eric at her heels.

Last edited:
Midnight suddenly appeared in the infirmary in a docter's outfit. "What have we here... Ah... This should do it..." He dropped a few drops of hyper healing potion in their mouths and waited...

Dragon looked up, a fight? Well, might as well go see what was happening... it seemed to be from the room from before. Shit, she leaves for a snack, and a fight breaks out? Dragon shifted back to the form they'd all recognize her in, and went over to see what was happening, Storm behind her. Well, there was Zora injured, and.. someone else, unfamiliar, or someone she hadn't seen for a while injured as well. And... was that Time Psyduck? She hadn't seen him.. since forever.
"Uh. What happened," she asked anyone who would listen. Her wings flared again, stupid freaking habit.

Darkness…

Darkness…

All around, darkness as far as her eyes could see…

Was this… death? No… the scene was beginning to brighten… she recognized this… It was the party they’d had after Butterfree ruled in favor of keeping the Forum Games buildings. Zora had had the last word, but Arylett… her student… she’d weakened them, wore them down until they just kept using the same arguments over, circle-reasoning themselves… She could see herself patting Arylett on the back, smiling… She remembered that she’d felt so proud that she’d trained that girl…

Finding herself unable to speak, she heaved a sigh.

Where… where did I go wrong…?

She saw him.. The love of her life, hugging her tightly, kissing her passionately, congratulating her and Arylett… A tiny Chimani pawing at her leg excitedly… then it went black…

----------------------

There was that silhouette again… She could talk again…
“Mar-” he cut her off.
“So you finally did get to fight her… and how do you feel…?”
“Dead… ashamed of her… and sad…”
“Darling…” oh how good it felt when he called her that, “You aren’t dead… the rest managed to save the both of you… You’re unconscious…”
“Oh…”
“Zor… I’ll see you again…” he again kissed her quickly and vanished.

"Um...well, the short answer would be that they almost died. The long one...apparently the student rebelled against the teacher,weakening each other, not even caring if the next breath was her last, or the next..or the next. But the teacher? No. It is difficult to defeat something that is part of your own, that YOU created." Typhoon called back to Dragon.

Where the HELL do I get this from...? she wondered as she dabbed some liquid on the minor wounds and breifly thinking about looking for a morphine needle.

Last edited:
"Uh, okay?" Dragon looked down at the two. Um. The second person was still pretty familiar looking, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Well, she might as well stick around in case anything interesting happened. She already missed this.. Dragon moved off to the side of the room, so as not to get in anyone's way.

((And what the hell was that, Celestial Blade? >_>))

((O.o This is...O.O))
Pikadator made up his mind. He decided to travel with Arais, in a very sneaky way.

Taking shallow breaths, he tried to go into total concentration, for only then could he transform into pure electricity. His usually dull-brown eyes, turned and stunning, vibrant, neon blue.

Freedom....
Sweet glorious freedom....
Callisto swept across the sky, feeling as light as a feather. She did feel a bit nervous when she jumped, but she was skillful in flying. Seraphania glided past her, and Calli yelled out, "Hey! It's ME who's supposed to fly faster!" Laughing, she picked up speed and...Oh shit.
She was above the other team's base.

By the time Exo had reached the area where he had heard the noises of battle, it was all over. That didn't prevent him from being so shocked when he saw the results.

And that was just one member of the enemy. If one was able to do to this to the base, who knows what all of the others can do.

Time Psyduck listened to what people said, but he knew there was something that everyone else was aware of, something his absence had caused him to be unaware of what was happening. He turned to a new arrival. Another familiar face.
"Dragon!" he called, walking over and clapping a claw on the girl's shoulder, "great to see you."

Back
Top Bottom