• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

Looks pretty cool. I recently got into the Tales series, but the thing is, I haz no monies to buyz themz. xD

You know, you guys outside of the US could probably play these games imported with a Swap Magic. =\ They're cheaper than a modded PS2 or buying a PS2 from a different region, atleast. *still needs one to play Rebirth. D:*

I like English games. Messing around with other technology is unknown territory, and me + unknown territory = death and destruction. xD

Tales of Symphonia - best game ever. Logged in 68 hours so far. >< Still stuck at Latheon Gorge. In that same spot. xD

Best Tales game, then.

Yeah, true, not the greatest game of all time. I think God of War is one of the greatest. But yeah. There are many good games out there that it is really hard to decide which one is greatest.

Jade's always been on my team since my second playthrough. Mostly 'cause I started playing as him as an experiment, and now I have a heck of a time playing as anyone else, especially Luke. =/ I might try using Anise more, but she's not exactly maneuverable.

Still working on Phantasia~ Claus can summon Efreet now. ^^

Haha, nice status, Cheetah. And that's awesome. But Sheena is just awesome. Lloyd x Sheena for the flippin' win.

But I think mine is better, if you're into YouTube poops.

I guess I cannot, considering the awesomeness of that hat.

What version of ToP should I get? The PSP version, with full voice acting and whatnot?

{Shrug} I have the GBA version. P= Full voice-acting would be nice, but then again, so would a PSP.

Either way, they're basically the same game. At least, I would hope so. o.o

I've rented the PSP version and it was pretty nice, especially compared to the crippled GBA version (which is playable, by the way, just not the most smoothly).

Yeah. P= I didn't imagine that a full-blown Tales game would fit well on a GBA cart. But hey, it works, and that's okay by me. P=

Awesomez. Timez to play Talez of Phantasia, then. Well, once I getz monies. xD

Why in hell am I talking like that?

One day I'll actually finish ToP (GBA version because I'm lame like that... actually because I don't spend enough time whining about the differences between versions). And maybe one day I'll actually be able to complete a second playthrough of ToS. Or just about any game that isn't Pokémon or Golden Sun I/II.

...no seriously I can't replay anything that isn't Pokémon or Golden Sun no matter how awesome it is D: HALP

Uh but I do remember that I spam the hell out of Lloyd's Tempest moves on a regular basis. They're so... spinny and flippy and multi-hitty and fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom