• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

Also I’d maybe expect Seshas to be burying Trebek harder here if w/v

You could say the same in reverse I guess.

hmm mostly I just. don't want to be a hindrance? and if posting off the top of my head manages to read as suspiciously naive/innocent/unsure then it'll risk getting in the way of anything I can contribute later down the line?

idk I only participated before in night action-heavy games before where I rarely did anything, so the intensity of scrutiny and discussion in the day makes me wanna be Max Helpful at all possible times

I don't think Trebek's posting re: his vote is very alignment indicative fwiw
how are you reading it?

i’m sort of on the fence about seshas (as long as i don’t let my judgement get affected by “lel they’re voting me”)

i felt a bit weird about the press on herbe early on, but on the other hand i liked the spec on how to handle UC’s claim
this seems like weird grounds to refuse a self-pres vote and i'm like x_x 7 minutes

I hate that all my ISOs basically boiled down to "nothing jumped out at me, they seem neutral vibes-y I guess"

tentatively I feel like voting Seshas just bc I have concluded I don't understand their thought process, so in the absence of any indicators, they would be the least damaging loss to towngame imo? I am absolutely open to being persuaded to unvote in the next 7 minutes though

gutswitch trebek, maybe my seshas shaderead was off because i seem to be the only one who strongly stood by it earlier

I know that's a bad reason to vote but I don't have any better reasons to vote and I don't think not-voting is a good option either

hmm mostly I just. don't want to be a hindrance? and if posting off the top of my head manages to read as suspiciously naive/innocent/unsure then it'll risk getting in the way of anything I can contribute later down the line?

idk I only participated before in night action-heavy games before where I rarely did anything, so the intensity of scrutiny and discussion in the day makes me wanna be Max Helpful at all possible times
my strategy is "post anything that's in your head" and worry about how other people see you later
at some point you have to consider it, but just putting what you're thinking out is a good way to help the village

man i was kind of meh about trebek's changing meta and figured it was NAI but the recent posting is throwing me off a lot
can you expand on this
i've actually been thinking "huh i can follow his train of thought way better than usual" and it occurred to me that maybe he lost me before because he was thinking organically in a way that i don't, and he's making more sense to me now because his train of thought is manufactured 🤔 but i don't really like, believe that. it's just a thought i had

hnnnng

so after spending a while thinking about wether or not i wanted to go self-pres from a social/thread point of view, i realized that i was neglecting to consider wether or not i wanted to go self-pews from a mechanical point of view

seshas

i don't know how well i can articulate in 5 minutes but his changing metas to be more aggressive to the point of making the post about koko earlier seems incongruous with his inability to vote right now as a leading wagon

i don't know how well i can articulate in 5 minutes but his changing metas to be more aggressive to the point of making the post about koko earlier seems incongruous with his inability to vote right now as a leading wagon
hmmm, i can agree with this. i wish i had more time to mull it over, i'm not sure i want to change my vote this close to EoD...
I might as well claim
I'm watcher, hence I suggested the plan
glgl
dang. results...?

i vaguely wondered if seshas was softing watcher earlier too so i guess this solidifes it lol

Back
Top Bottom