• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

your whole role situation feels just a bit too convoluted to be plausible imo

did we figure out if anyone visited you last night or no?
also rip koko, although i will admit that i was hard sussing em tbh. solves that, i guess...

starting a votecount so hopefully it'll be easier for me to keep it updated in the future under EOD stress

RNP (2) (Stryke #495, Ultracool #507)
Herbe (1) (kyeugh #462)
mewtini (1) (M&F #464)
Stryke (1) (RNP #469)

your whole role situation feels just a bit too convoluted to be plausible imo
Yeah, I feel you ^^` Sadly, unless a Townie confesses to have visited me, we can't reliably confirm that I really am the Wheel of Fortune. The Doublevote is invisible, the Doc used on a Maf would only be helpful if a Vig claimed to have unsuccessfully shot someone, which isn't that great a move in addition to being pretty unlikely, the Gun isn't a very reliable way of checking if I'm telling the truth due to the vig and the Cop is undetectable unless a member of the Maf claims to have had investigated someone as Town/Outgroup Maf.

okay everyone what are your thoughts on stryke
ik you're memeing but in the interest of continuing discussion (while im awake and here to discuss) i'll bite,,,, i havent seen enough of him to make a solid read but im not feeling distinctly positive about him. id be fine with a pressure vote at some point tbh

speaking on that, idk right now who's in my Possibly Scum list... i should probably take a moment to sort that out. it used to be jack and koko and now its maybe? rnp? (or potentially stryke) but i need to reread and pay closer attention to confidently put anyone there.

oh i forgot to add ultracool too, although im not sure voting him would do the most good rn. maybe a tomorrow vote just to resolve it, cause that gives enough time imo for ppl to visit him and confirm his role or not

stryke's blunder was funny enough that i don't feel like bullying him anymore (for the rest of this game) so now i'm gonna actually play

there is absolutely no reason to suspect stryke tbh. i've been looking at his posts for a while trying to find something on him, i know

in my immortal words, it was a bait

Back
Top Bottom