• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Mafia - Night 3

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 1

You've got 13 hours left to nominate someone or I may or may not modkill a random player.

Just sayin'.

Abstain because yeah. Won't be on until after the deadline so might as well vote now.

Also nobody target me. Please.

...Close enough to the 48 hour mark.

One by one the votes came in. No lynch today, they decided, they'd save it for when they had more of an idea.

No one's dead. You have 24 hours for night actions.

Re: TCoD Mafia - Night 1

The town crawled out of their homes that day to be greeted by the smell of blood and... baked beans?

The corpse lying on the ground had its arms hacked off and stuffed into... various orifices. It had been cut open like before, although this time the internal organs were left intact... except the stomach. There was sauce on the corpse's mouth; obviously she had been force-fed baked beans until her stomach exploded, judging from the cans on the ground. The skin had gone pale all around, as if the cadaver had been bled out. And indeed, surrounding her was a circle with many lines, other circles and runes within painted in her own blood. The face was scratched apart, and just barely recognizeable, but recognizeable nonetheless.

Li'l Dwagie is dead. She was not Mafia (Negrek: Innocent-aligned Investigative ASB-Runner).

You have... somewhere around 48 hours to discuss and nominate.

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 2

Baked beans? I wonder what the next death will be...

Well, investigative makes me think inspector.

....and there goes our only investigator. Death by baked beans...what a way to go. Seriously, I didn't see it coming. Zora, you are truly gruesome....

So...what now? Do we just chat, nominate, and pray?

More likely luck than anything, and that means that we can no longer detemine who anyone is. I don't see how an experienced person could kill the investigator on the second day. Lil' Dawgie only posted her vote, so there was no other way to detemine who she was.

What's that? I was too busy grasping at straws to hear you.

We can't keep abstaining, though, if we want to win. Which we do. Most of us.

Sooo... If no one else is going to say it, I say randypick.

I agree with a randlynch, unless anyone has a good solid idea of who might be a mafia member, or if anyone wants to reveal roles.

Uh, Flora never posted. Neither did Big Red Cherry Bomb, or Blaziking. Maybe it's nothing, but I don't really want to randylynch without at least minimal ideas.

EDIT: Blaziking has posted. But still, I have suspicions.

Last edited:

Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean that they're mafia.

However, that seems to be our best bet.

Back
Top Bottom