• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Shh! I haven't beaten it yet! D:

I'm quite enjoying it so far. I'm loving how this game actually has good dialog and is dialing back the Flanderization of the characters. Though I am sad that Tails is pretty much useless.

EDIT! Now I have. What are you talking about? I thought the ending was awesome. Also, best credits EVER. It's kind of amazing how this game actually has nods to SatAM, what with the Swatbots and chili dogs.

Overall, I really enjoyed this game. It could have used a little more tightening up in certain areas, and it was too short, but overall, it was very good.

I said imo. The last boss fight was way disappointing for me, though I did enjoy the way they did the credits =D

I've played the final boss fight. I borrowed my friends game and finished it. He was gutted. The final boss battle is good but not as good as we were maybe expecting.

I've played the final boss fight. I borrowed my friends game and finished it. He was gutted. The final boss battle is good but not as good as we were maybe expecting.

Eh. As long as you pick up how to tap the little circles earlier in the game you can finish it in no time.

Are we still talking about games? =D

Ooh ooh does anyone play Maple Story? =D

*Flys in as a Grox space captain*

WE WILL ERADICATE YOU! SPORE IS BETTER THAN ANY GAME YOU MORTALS PLAY!

I've never played that before. Is it any good?

I like LoZ...a lot! Right now I'm trying to get through the Water Temple in OoT that everyone says is most horrible. Would anyone know if this is a true statement?

Oh yes. Spore is the most amazing thing evar. The previews don't do it justice. Find a friend, and ask them if they'll let you play it. :3

Now then... EXPLOSION! *Uses Mega Pulse to bombard the Cafe o' Doom*

Why are we bombarding the Cafe of Doom? I know it doomful, but sheesh! I think people actually like this thread. Unless you're bombarding it because there's something bad inside...

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am not a total carnivore, but yes. I do like bacon.

I'm a major fan of bacon, and most breakfast food. Eh, just thinking about it amkes me want fix waffles :D

Oh, um, I was quite bored and found out that the Stone ability Kirby has can become a Samus statue, and the HAl Lab logo (the one with the sleeping dog with eggs.)

Bacon is nice :)

I don't like sausage, god once I ate one with CORN in it. Urg...don't like to think about it.

Now bacon wrapped round a sausage 8/ NOT NICE.

Well....

Can I get your views and opinions on:

Sonic Unleashed
Iron man DVD

for my review channel BigBlueReviews.

What is this Iron Man DVD? Just the movie, on a DVD?

Haven't played Sonic Unleashed so... :/

Corn around a sausage is something that my school serves. As disgusting as it sounds, I still eat it. And I bring homelunch. That's one of the good things about that meal, nobody wants it... but then they get pizza.

Mmm, breakfast food. :) I had an omelet this morning, and it was good. I had sausage too, which I ate, although I have to admit that I am not the hugest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom