• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Corn around a sausage is something that my school serves. As disgusting as it sounds, I still eat it. And I bring homelunch. That's one of the good things about that meal, nobody wants it... but then they get pizza.

Yes, but the corn was IN the sausage *shudder*

Not turkey bacon! That's good for you, and besides, I don't eat greasy or fatty bacon. Only nice crisp, lean bacon with little or no grease......bacon........=3=3=3=3=3=3

Anyway. Can we change the subject of bacon. Its awesome and all but lets talk aboyt something thats equeally as awesome. Behold the Splork!
spork-sul-L.jpg

ZOMG!!!!! THOSE THINGS ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF A FREAKIN' TV THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!

I said imo. The last boss fight was way disappointing for me, though I did enjoy the way they did the credits =D

Oh, I get it now. Yeah, I agree. The final boss was pretty pathetic.

On topic...I'm having trouble sorting my sporks. I mean...do they go with the spoons or the forks? GAH!

On topic...I'm having trouble sorting my sporks. I mean...do they go with the spoons or the forks? GAH!

Cut your sporks in half. Put one half with the spoons and the other with the forks.

...why does Firefox not recognise the word "spork"? This... is an OUTRAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom