• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Too bad I'm hard to hypnotize.

What?!?!? They're going on strike! I know how to get them back to work. :evil: *pulls out spear*

We refuse to work until you satisfy our list of demands!
1. ALL OF ARCEUS'S LOLIPOPS!
2. $1,000,000 an hour salary!
3. TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION

What?! Thats insane! Where are we supposed to get $1,000,000 an hour to pay you?! AND HOW IN THE NAME of MAGIKARP ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU WORLD DOMINATION?!

We refuse to work until you satisfy our list of demands!
1. ALL OF ARCEUS'S LOLIPOPS!
2. $1,000,000 an hour salary!
3. TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION

What?! Thats insane! Where are we supposed to get $1,000,000 an hour to pay you?! AND HOW IN THE NAME of MAGIKARP ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU WORLD DOMINATION?!
That's it. It looks like the only way to force them back to work is to scare them straight or someone could brainwash them. I don't really know anyone who can hypnotize/mind control them as that sounds like the better option.

Or we could stop depending on pokemon and build it ourselves. Nah, let's just give 'em a taste of what it's gonna be like if they stop working. *pulls out smith and wesson* DANCE MACHAMPS DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

UM
UM
UUUUUUUM
*pulls out her weapon of sorts which turns out to be an equal army of muskrats*
Yes. How does this "war" you speak of work? 8D

You need ur forum army, mine has chuck norris air support, mudkip cavalry, the soviet army for light infantry, and terminators for my heavy infantry

I have muskrats. O_O
And apparently Hugh Laurie who automaticly beats the Chuck Norrisisisis.
So all that left is to somehow defeat this organised, most likely funded cafe army with.. *counts*....
Twelve rodents.

OH GOD. HE'S CATAPULTING CHUBBY PLUMBERS NAMED MAC AT US!!
RUN MY PRETTYS, RUUUUUUUUN.
---
Notory lost: 2 muskrats
One was squishied by a Mac, the other I step on by accedent.

LAURIE, YOU SAID YOU KILLED THEM ALL.
You actualy belived me??
AUUUGH! GO, ATTACK THEM. O__e
|:< *zoooooooom*
---
Notory fired Hugh Laurie at the Chuck Norris airstrike. He destroys 3/4s of the Chucks Norisisisis. Notory lost another muskrat to a pretty lime green beard. Notory shouts curses at the airstrike while angrely shaking her fist.

Last edited:

UUUUUM. UUUUUUUUUUM.
Feh, tried a true method. *tackles the Mudkip army*
---
Notory lost the rest of her muskrats due to her careless mistake of not guarding them. The war is not over yet though... |:3

GOOD GOD, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS CRAP FROM??
Right than...... O_O *poofs away*
NO, LAURIE. Oh that's just great, my only solder left and he leaves me to fight this army all by myse-- *tackled by the multiple meme armys*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom