• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

I had the weirdest thought today and it won't leave my mind.

What if world maps are just a scam, a farce? What if the places we've never been... don't exist? I know it's obviously not true, but it's creepy... they tell me I live here, when I could actually live somewhere miles away! o,o

I know, I know, it's dumb. I never get on vacation though, so I've never seen anything besides... here! Who can ever know for sure??

Now who the hell was it that theorised that countries are slightly closer together than they tell you maybe it was Bill Bailey in one of his standup dvds but then maybe it wasnt even a comedian...

Dammit Counterstrike, now I'm vexed D:<

What if world maps are just a scam, a farce? What if the places we've never been... don't exist? I know it's obviously not true, but it's creepy... they tell me I live here, when I could actually live somewhere miles away! o,o

I know, I know, it's dumb. I never get on vacation though, so I've never seen anything besides... here! Who can ever know for sure??

I've traveled, the maps are right. Or, at least the American ones.

Sorry about the absence everyone, my membership to the Cafe of Doom expired for a bit and I had to get it again. DX

I KNEW CANADA WAS A LIE O.O

Whats going on? AND U GUYS BROUGHT BACK DA PEEPS MUDKIEPS! R U GUYES CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soveit_mudkip.png
:freaked: And if were gonna have to have aan army then I wan't these guys on my side
raicuineintai.png
bobafett_npc.png
crazysmily_npc.png
link_npc.png
mario_npc.png
charizardkeeper_npc.png
. And where did team rocket come from
james.png
jessie.png
?!?!? Hey look, Mr. T's here :D.

If canada is cake, then mexico is pie! But dont eat that pie, youll get swine flu XD

Ham pie? Huh.

It's The Virus, is it not? A good virus.

This is why the Random Item button works, My Dear Boy.

A very addicting virus...like Pokerus.

I'm not purposefully addicting my self to it! It's bad enough I have it bookmarked. >_>

Also, looks like they added Root Beer to the menu here at TCoD.

ROOTBEER! *glug**glug* Ahhh..... So, what were you guys saying about that Mexican pie? I find it delicious. *cough**sneeze* Ouch whats that muscle pain in my joints doing?!?!? Augh! Swine Flu!!!!!!!

Swine Flu, you say? I know the perfect cure for that~

PASTA! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom