• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Well, I see you guys in flat zone with 8-bit mario. The pizza making itallian plumber is mine!!! >:-D Mario, "Here we go, Supa Pizza Makin!". And who would dare hurt a yoshi?!?!?!? Except in smash bros! :D

And I can make everyone burn the F**K up with Charizard in brawl.

So, uh, do you like waffles?

EDIT: Oh S**T! It's my post count anniversary! :D 150 posts! I meant to do this on my hundredth but I forgot. :(

Wait, did someone say final destination? Ok, tcod has new rules:

NO TEA
NO COD
NO CAVE
NO DRAGONFLIES
FOX ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION

I accept your challenge.

But, no nasty plot, or swords dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute, unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks, and NO ROAR, or WHIRLWIND, AND IF I'M GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.

Okay, here are my new rules.

HAMMERS, GOLDEN HAMMERS, SUPER MUSHROOMS AND SMASH BALLS ONLY
META KNIGHT AND (If unlocked) TOON LINK ONLY
NO NONSPECIAL MOVES OR NON-FINAL SMASHES EXCEPT META KNIGHT'S DOWN SMASH AND TOON LINK'S DOWN AERIAL
FINAL DESTINATION OR (If 2:00 AM unlocked) SMASHVILLE

For Taunt Matches:

KIRBY ONLY
NO ITEMS
HALBERD OR GREEN GREENS IF GREEN GREENS UNLOCKED
KIRBY DTAUNT ONLY

(I took Pikachu and his electric attacks)
Guys... I didn't mean a huge free for all. I meant a---
*hears Master Hand's evil laugh in the distance*
---forget it! RAISE DEFENCES!!

If you were talking to me, no I was just having fun! Okay, I can defeat level 9 CPUs with Meta Knight in three-stock mode and with only the two hammers on.

Hammer = broken
Metaknight = broken
you = broken

Try playing DK, more fun, or Wario!

Hammers=Cool!
MK=Cool!
Me=Cool!

I hate DK and Wario. If I could give everyone a point value, DK would only get one point, Wario get NO points, Meta Knight get 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,999 points, and Toon Link 25,000,000 points. For items, it would be Hammer getting 500,000,000 points and Golden Hammer getting the same value as Meta Knight. The Smash Ball will get the same value as Golden Hammer and Meta Knight. Poison Mushroom will get no points. Stages get points too: Final Destination will get the same value as MK and every great item, and WarioWare, Inc. gets no points.

I accept your challenge.

But, no nasty plot, or swords dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute, unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks, and NO ROAR, or WHIRLWIND, AND IF I'M GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.

EDGAR CLAUSE?! 8D NOW THAT'S MY TYPE OF BATTLE, YOU'RE ON, ON LIKE DONKEY KONG~

why am i in here wat

I hate DK and Wario. If I could give everyone a point value, DK would only get one point, Wario get NO points
I agree. Dk is too big, annoying, and hard to use, and wario is just plain useless.

Kirby: Best
Lucario: Close second
Mk: just a hair behind Lucario.

Buts thats just my oppinion.

*Breaks down an non-existent door and enters into the cafe*

Has the English past by this way yet?! D<

No, why?
Huh?
What do you want with english, huh?
Got a problem with it?