• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 7

devamped_torterra.png

If it suck then its because its my first de-vamp but I have done plenty of re-vamps so.

Old and wise Torrterra might even win, who knows?

Hey? What about Week 6's contest? Who won? What happened to that?

Last edited:
アルセウス七;321924 said:
Uh, sorry but it looks like you should pay a little more attention to the guidelines: it has to be a fully evolved stage of a Pokemon that actually has an evolution line.

Did I miss something? Froslass doesn't have an evolution line? It evolves from Snorunt guys

I think he said he originally made a frostlass scratch sprite R/B/Y style; without posting it, he realized he made a mistake and then did a Spiritomb. That was when it was pointed out by me that the Pokemon has to evolve.

アルセウス七;321992 said:
Alraunne said:
アルセウス七 said:
Uh, sorry but it looks like you should pay a little more attention to the guidelines: it has to be a fully evolved stage of a Pokemon that actually has an evolution line.

Did I miss something? Froslass doesn't have an evolution line? It evolves from Snorunt guys

I think he said he originally made a frostlass scratch sprite R/B/Y style; without posting it, he realized he made a mistake and then did a Spiritomb. That was when it was pointed out by me that the Pokemon has to evolve.

Oh wait I didn't realize it could also be scratched, so I guess he could have essentially used that Frostlass...

Edit: Oops, sorry for the double post.

Here's my entry...
lickilicki_devamp.png

I figured if anything needed a devamp it was Lickilicky, since Lickitung can learn Rollout as early as G/S/C and that's the only prerequisite for Lickitung to evolve into Lickilicky.
Completely scratch, I hope that's okay.

also, November11, you still have that Froslass? I'd like to see it just out of curiosity. I love Froslass.

Last edited:
アルセウス七;321997 said:
Tropiking hasn't made the champion poll yet.

Oh, ok. Thanks. Oh, he's got them up now! And sadly, no one votes for Cynchichimamder except alakazam. *sniff* *sniff* I might cry and God bless alakazam. Lol!

Last edited:
ah, so I could use the froslass?
it wasn't very good.. scratching isn't my forte but i guessed i could hide it behind RBG-deformed-ness :v'

lass.gif

would I be allowed to change my entry?
seeing as it is better than the quick drifblim recolour.. then again, it's what I spent more time on.

oh dear I have rather messed this whole entry thing up haven't I ><
I really do apologise.

oh shoot I'm almost late

luxrbv.png

56x56, reposed, the whole shebang

Last edited:
picture.php

Got it in on time....shrunk Drapion frame 2 sprite, making a few scratch edits(such as enlarging head) to fit R/B style, used colors from Weezing.

Procastination does not pay off folks. Remember that.

Back
Top Bottom