• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 212 Posts Club

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
Hi.

This is a club for people with precisely 212 posts. This means you actually need 211 to join, since posting here is your 212th. If you, at any point, have more or less, well, sorry. That is entirely unacceptable.

Also, since I don't want to get kicked out of my own club, whenever I post the number will go up by one. Keep this in mind unless you want to be kicked out for being a heathen. Also, since I am not always on, you will have to check my current post count for the correct number in case I haven't updated in a while.

Now let's discuss the wonders of having exactly 212 posts. Isn't it just the best feeling in the world? On second thought, let's not, since then we won't have 212 posts any more.

Last edited:
Re: The 180 Posts Club

nooooooo I have forty too many, and this club seems like party central. D:

Quick, opal! Make forty more posts!

Re: The 187 Posts Club

I cannot wait until I have 188 posts. Surely it will be the day when I feel accomplished. :D

Okay, this is the most bizarre thread ever. Even more than my "500+ Posts Club". o_O

I am glad you noticed. There is a point here, but it seems no one has quite grasped it yet.

Re: The 191 Posts Club

opal, do you actually go and manually change six different numbers for every time you make a post? That seems like a bit of a pain.

Re: The 191 Posts Club

Whenever I can be bothered, yeah. I wonder how long I can keep this up.

Oh well, it is for a good cause, so I can spend a minute every so often updating the post.

Re: The 193 Posts Club

Please go right now and make 37 posts in forum games, opal. I am itching to join this club. Anyway, are we supposed to figure out what the point of this thread is? GOSHDARNIT I just don't know. To mock the 500+ posts club?

I should work on making the "Double Opaltiger's Post Count club"... only need a couple more posts to go for it.

The 193 Posts Club

Administrator

Hah, Opal's not in his own club anymore ;)

Also, since I am not always on, you will have to check my current post count for the correct number in case I haven't updated in a while.

as you can see, I plan for all eventualities.

THIS IS A PARODY AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom