• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 750+ Posts Club

Then try to reach it by the end of December. Just post in about the first one and a half pages of forum games...twice. I always post in every active game when I visit, and occasionally revive old games. *shrugs*

Also, if you need changes to the title/first post of the thread, let me know and I'll do it.
*goes to look at members list*
No! I'm 21st on the list of most posts! I used to be 2nd! :(

^ Times change.

I started trying to get post count after you did and I caught up, you just need to quickly catch up.

It used to be hard for me to get to 1000 posts and back then o_O for example had like 3000. I thought I'd never catch up. But slowly I got nearer and nearer.

Something to make you motivated is going on the highest posters list and try to beat the person above you only then the next person and the next...

I'm 6th on the list.

Quite a few months ago I think I was 27th or something.

Why? It means absolutely nothing.

It used to be that postcount was off in Forum Games, which is pretty much the only way you guys seem to get postcount.

Exactly. Forum Games is a place to:

1. Get postcount
2. Be random
3. Something when you're bored

Depending on what game it can be a chatbox while adding numbers to the front US vs World.

What is wrong with Forum Games?

It shows how much time you spend posting on TCOD?

I don't even really know why I care, I just do.

I think it's that I want to keep it up because I'm so high on the list and don't want to lose my place.

And Forum Games isn't the only day.

Darksong has a higher postcount than me and I don't think I've seen her in Forum Games once. She RPs a lot.

I'm a mod so I have magical infinity postcount which means I'm better than everyone else at posting. :D

Back
Top Bottom