• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 750+ Posts Club

This is how much I would care: -_-

To be frank, you're not even worth responding to but I'll give you a small portion of my time anyway.

Even if you don't want to believe it yourself, your post count can be seen by other members, some of which will consider post count to acutally mean that you're a well-respected member of the forums. Either way, despite this thread's initial denial about being better than others, the fact it's 750+ only shows it cares about being better than other people.

You all compare how highly ranked you are with post count on the forums and this is your way of feeling big. You inflate your post count and this makes you feel more important than other members because you're the one who's said the most, done the most and whatever else it is you feel you've accomplished. Deny it all you will but you're all striving to be #1; at the top end of the forums.

Do you know what it means to anyone with an ounce of common sense? Squat.

Being a good forum member doesn't come from having the highest post count, it comes from making valuable contributions to the forums. Not making random statements about how guys all love rape because they're sex-obsessed monsters or random forum game posts to boost your "size".

Last edited:
I got it but because of all the threads they're deleting I lost another 100 the other day, gotta keep my butterfree rank.

I'm 20 from 4000.

Before some forum games were deleted I has nearly got to 5000. Seriously all I want is a REAL screenshot of me at my goal 5000...

I just want to get to butterfree, I'm sick of being a metapod. But I can't find much to talk about.

I know I should be happy but being so close to 5000 before and now losing so many posts kills me. Yes I should be happy about being a Butterfree but I'm not.

It's like when you say you'd be so happy if you just got one scoop of icecream, then after you eat it you think you'd be SOOO happy with another ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom