• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

Fine Tailsy, so you beat me at a sing off. I'll just plot new and evil ways to try and defeat you! Muahahahahaha! Then I'll challenge you again!

Until then, would you like to come over for something to eat? I'm pretty sure you're thirsty after all the singing.

Sorry Espy, but I'm afraid that Tailsy's singing was MUCH better. The reference to 1860s literature was a nice touch, as was the air guitar solo put in for absolutely no reason. So, I'm going to vote Tailsy.

Did you hear that that guy and that other guy are having a dance-off?

(Castform, the idea is the it's going in reverse. In other words, the dance off, although it has already been posted, hasn't actually been "thought of" yet, so no-one knows it's actually going to happen as the challenge has not been made. When you posted your post, the sing-off will have happened. Unless you meant some other guy and other guy who aren't me and Tailsy. In that case, it's fine! Apologies, I am sorry to nag like this.)

I think I just lost my own Sing-off. :<

((I KNOW! I posted on this loads of times in the old forums, so of course I know. People posted just as I was, so mine was out-of-date. And yes, I wa sreferring to another Dance-Off, not the one mentioned beforehand.))

...I'm sorry, but that singing was just terrible. And I thought my ears had already imploded...

How to say this in a nice way...?

You should go on X-Factor, Espeon, you're guaranteed to be in the highlights!

The crowd is going wild! I haven't seen a sing-off this intense since 1984, when Paul McCartney took on a zombified Beethoven! They're trying to get higher and higher, but who will hit the resonance frequency of this diamond first?

Zim, why do you insist on bringing herpes into our discussion on the potato chip conspiracy? We were having such a wonderful discussion on how ostriches relate to rising oil costs until you came along.

Guys, this is the third time I'm asking. Dx Could somebody please explain the whole potato chip theory in terms that are less super-complicated-scientific and more simple to understand?

(Uh, not to be rude, but how the heck does herpes relate to this discussion? o_o)

*sighs*. Again, potato chips came from a rip in the space-time continuum that leads to a universe that's geometrically tangent to this universe at the point on which the Earth rotates. And where everything is flat and infused with the more harmless of the chloride salts, mostly NaCl.

And no, I don't think you can get herpes from that universe O_O. I hope that people ignore your post, as the mention of herpes in a setting such as this kind of disgusted me.

It's very obvious that potato chips and herpes are ultimately intertwined, and I believe that if we take 1 away, the other goes away with it.

Nobody cares about ostriches or oil costs, shut up about them.

In more important news, what's the cure for herpes?

I just learned something new; ostriches are causing the oil problem! They've been drilling on their own land, thus producing limited amounts of oil for us.

O_O What is this "think" you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom