• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

This looks worth joining

Name: Kailani
Physical Description: Kailani wears a black coak at all times, and usually keeps the hood on as well. His eyes are grey, and he is roughly 5'6"
Personality: Kailani is cold, silent, and sometimes rude. He's not one to help others in tight situations, and often speaks out against a group's objective. In battle, he becomes aggresive and will go after any enemy given the opprotunity
Weapon: A Longsword that is black and is surrounded by a red aura
Weapon's Power: It is capable of firing black, high powered, high frequency beams of energy; Kailani can activate this feature through a mental connection. Other than that, it's just like any other longsword
History: kailani has said very little of it; it's been hinted several times that he was expirimented on by Team Rocket, and went rogue.
Other: Joy of Vengeance

*We'll start now*

Eric Damon was with Mewtwo, anticipating everyone's arrival. Eric had just obtained his weapon, a pistol that shoots blasts of light and darkness as well as regular ammo. Eric then said, looking up into the sky, as if in prayer "Don't worry, I will avenge you all."

Kailani, Garchomp nearby and sword in hand, walked to the meeting place.

He was not happy with this notion: Working with others; helping them. It was... apalling.

To think, that he would spend many days with these others... it would turn out to be quite a nuiscance.

((I iz Mewtwo in disguise!))
Mystari awoke,startled,to the sound of her alarm.She took a shower,got dressed,and fixed her hair.She made it extra pretty and curly because she was going to a mystery meeting.She then awoke Shockers,her trusty partner in contests((forgot to say she was a coordinator))and they headed out the door.She got on her bike,and Shockers jumped in the basket designed especially for her.

(sorry, I'm doubling as Mewtwo, fyi!)

Eric noticed Kailani and Mystari, walking over to them.He then said "Hello. I am Eric Damon. You may have heard my name before, but that was because Team Rocket destroyed my entire village. Only me and my girlfriend, Peggy Crier, who just so happened to be kidnapped by Team Rocket, survived. If it weren't for Mewtwo, I'd be dead, or even worse, enslaved by the bastard Giovanni, whom I want to kill. Anyway, if anybody has the honor of taking out Giovanni, it should be me, since Arceus itself told me to avenge the deaths of my people"

((I haven't reached the place yet,just hopped on my bike :P So pretend this one came first.))
She pedaled hard,feeling the gentle breeze on her face.Lucky for her,the place they were suppossed to meet was close by.
*insert Celestial Blade's post here*
"Hi.I'm Mysti."she said,not giving out her real name,her nickname instead,because she didn't want people laughing at her."Who is Mewtwo,anyways?"she asked,because Mewtwo wiped everyones minds of him,so she didn't have the slightest clue who he was.

OOC: I'm VERY busy with back to school homework =/... I might not be able to post regularly until thursday or Friday. Sowwies.

Echo stood silently away from the group, deep in thought.

Echo was running. He was lost, having been confined in the testing labs since his birth. He had stolen clothes from the scientists' locker rooms, and he hoped to escape into Viridian Forest before they noticed he was gone.
He turned a corner and saw a bright light; He was outside.

Echo sighed, pained at the memory of his early life. He looked over at Mewtwo and his comrades-in-arms, wondering what he would be able to do to help them.

Kailani arrived at the meeting point, and looked his "comrads" over.

Hmmm. I really don't think that they look all too menacing.

Heh. It will be interesting to see how long they last against our enemy.

(Sorry I'm late)

Giratin woke up. What a nice day, he thought, Wait I gotta go meet my teammates today! He got up quickly and grabbed his sword. He picked up his six Pokeballs and began to run. Giratin finally got there.
"Hey, everyone, I'm Giratin." he said.

((sorry im late))
Aubrey sat behind the tree where the others were listening to the conversation. She jumped out from behind the tree and yelled "Hello!" thinking she scared the others with her sword at her side she introduced herself. "I'm Aubrey. I've been behind that tree so i heard all your names! I know Eric,but I see new comers! Your Mysti,Giratin,and your Kailani. Nice to meet you!" said Aubrey as threw a pokeball and a Jolteon came out.

((I'm Late, Sorry))

Brandon ran through large, open double doors to the meeting place.

"Hello my name is Brandon! Am I too late?" Said Brandon

((Must not... Make referance... To how Sand knows Mewtwo...))
Sand, running as fast as he could, just reached the meeting.
"Sorry that I'm late..." he said, out of breath, "Myuu-chan told me a little late... I thought I was going to miss this." He looked at Mewtwo, "That happens to us a lot."

He looked around as he rubbed his head. "So, uh..., how should I know that this Eric kid, or anyone else for that matter, isn't leading us into a trap? THEY'VE been after me for awhile."

Suddenly, he heard a female voice in his head. JOLT! Be a bit more trustworthy!

But Nozomi!, he thought, You never know! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KETSU!

The female voice, apparently named Nozomi, replied, HA! She was just bitter, and you know that.

Aw come on! Why do you always have to be like this?

Because the real Nozomi would.

Sand looked very frustrated.

(SU is supposed to mean sign-ups open. You can still join, though)

Eric then chatted with Mewtwo, and asked what the plans were. Mewtwo told him that the plans would not be revealed until everyone arrives.

"I don't think so." said Aubrey ignoring Jolteon for a second. "Okay Jolteon. I'm coming calm down."

Right, then I'm joining.

Name: Renil Varus
Physical Description: Wears a grey shirt with black pants. Has a rather average/thin build, and has hazel eyes. Wears metal armor on his right arm. Brown medium length hair, and a rather pale skin color.
Personality: Generally a calm person, who speaks rarely.
Weapon: Extendable claws that emerge from the back of his armor.
Weapon's Power: Can be sealed away for storage. Is charged with electricity generated through Renil's will.
History: Taken from his parents at birth to pay a debt to Team Rocket, Renil was placed in numerous battle experiments that caused him to gain a hidden power that emerges at his rage's peak. However, due to his natural calm personality, Team Rocket threw him out as a failed experiment.
Other: Joy of Vengeance

Back
Top Bottom