• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

Echo glanced around, having not noticed the new arrivals while he was lost in thought.
"I wonder if we will even be able to work as a team," He mumbled to himself.
He was lost in thought as soon as the words left his lips.

When Kailani heard one of them mutter something about working as a team, he decided to put in a comment of his own:

"I can't imagine how, seeing as that would involve helping all ofomething I find impossible- and cooperating with all of you- again, something i find both impossible and... unnesecary

Mysti looked around at the others.Wow,there sure are a lot of people!she thought to herself.Shockers had gotten out and found a Jolteon,and seemed to be making friends with it.

"Who wouldn't want to get rid of Team Rocket?!" said Giratin. "Their theme song hurts my ears!"

"Fine," Sand said, "But don't expect me to trust anyone. Well maybe one 'person'..." He coughed. "But needless, if anyone dares turn on us, you will be beaten into a bloody pulp." The stern look on his face said it all.

I still say you should've killed him while you had the chance...

Sand did not look amused. SHUT UP!

I made you angry, didn't I?

"SHUT UP!" Sand roared back in realty.

((His girlfriend?))

"Okay, so are we ready to go? Or what?" said Giratin, rubbing Luxray's ears.

Shockers then scurried over back to Mysti and jumped on her shoulder."Raichu,Rai!" she said,obviously quite happy.Mysti decided to let all her Pokemon out for some fresh air.
"Come on out,everybody!" she yelled as she twirled and then threw 5 more Pokeballs into the air,each one releasing a different Pokemon.Her Pokemon seemed confused that they weren't in a contest battle.Kitty then rubbed against my legs,and I pet her.Leona then got jealous,and used Thundershock on Kitty.Kitty used Tackle.
Then the battle between two Pokemon belonging to the same trainer began.
Blaze tried to stop them,but ended up getting hurt.Storm then stepped in,and came out in even worse condition than Blaze.Ty then stood inbetween the two fighting,but...I think you know the outcome.Shockers then failed at stopping them,too.Mysti eventually recalled them into their Pokeballs.
"I'm sorry for any trouble they caused.Those two are jealous of each other.Again,I apologize."

Kailani eyed the trainer who'd recalled two of her poekmno back after they fought between each other.

"Good trainers should be able to keep their poekmno from tearing each other apart at the drop of a hat," He said, "I can't honestly be expected to help someone like this."

Mysti turned red with anger,then calmed down."They've been jealous of each other since birth.I've tried to stop them."

Kailani's eyes narrowed. "And I think a good trainer would be able to stop them. Your lack of being able to control your own poekmno clearly implies your lack of ability as a trainer."

"We need to stop fighting... we should use this aggression for defeating Team Rocket..." Echo said quietly, but loud enough to be heard.
When he realized he had spoken, he backed away a step and attempted to hide behind his hair.

"Echo's right.Fighting against our teammates gets us nowhere.Let's save it for the real bad guys!" "Raichu,Rai!"Shockers agreed.

"We can meet my pokemon know!" Aubrey said as she threw the pokeballs some large pokemon came out and another Raichu came out. "I found this on in the woods as a pikachu. It had injuries all over the place. But i healed them!" Then she talked about her other pokemon "This is Charizard,Ninetails,Togekiss,and Jynx." she said as she kept talking. "I wonder if our raichu's will get along together?"

"Jolt!" Sand yelled, "They better get here quickly, I'm losing my patience!" He was absolutely frustrated, If they don't arrive soon, I'll just go off on my own.

Kailani shrugged. "Shouldn't we jsut leave without them? If they're late, it shoudln't be our responisbility to wait for Arceus knows how long while Giovanni goes free."

Mewtwo finally came up with a plan. It said "We will go to the underground based beneath Viridian City. I have called Arceus and let it know that if we need help, to send it." Eric then said "I have this feeling they're holding my girlfriend hostage there. Giovanni's definitely there, too!"

"We won't need that stupid Arceus anyway," Sand said, "But Viridian it will be. At least I'll be close to home..." I hope that my step parents are okay and that neither Meiun or Rocket killed them... At least MY mate-

Did you just call me your MATE?

I meant girlfriend. Sorry, it was the Pokémon speaking...

Sand heard a female grunt of displeasure. If the real Nozomi heard that, I'd never live it down...

Back
Top Bottom