• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

moony, you can have one anything in ASB. Happy birthday.

I already told Negrek elsewhere that she can have one anything, too; she said she wouldn't mind the nidoran, but since I don't know whether Blazhy intended to give her that nidoran, that yanma or something else entirely, I'll wait and see before buying it.

Last edited:
...THE PANTHER IS 19. GET DRUNK. 8D KUPOPO!
...Well not for like 7 hours for her but screw that HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUPO. YOU GET KUPO. KUPO!

rotom
[Kupo] Rotom (X)
<Levitate>

.....You said more Kupos right? 8D Happy Birthday~ x3

*shakes in annoyance* I said No- Of fine, I'll keep him. I'll even keep the name and make a very annoying sig body/move for him. Thanks for the gift~

MOONAY IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY

HERE HAVE A DEAD KITTEN

[Angel] Skelitten (F)
Ability: Pressure

I'll take her! Thank you!

moony, you can have one anything in ASB. Happy birthday.

I already told Negrek elsewhere that she can have one anything, too; she said she wouldn't mind the nidoran, but since I don't know whether Blazhy intended to give her that nidoran, that yanma or something else entirely, I'll wait and see before buying it.

Oh sweet, thank you Kratos. Do you want me to tell you my choice now or later?

Actually, Kratos, both the Yanma and Nidoran M are for Kratos. Hence the redundant nicknames.

Anyway, Negrek, have two Swablus Pokemon!

[Lutchrium] Nidoran M (M)
Ability: Rivalry

[Lutchrium] Yanma (F)
Ability: Speed Boost

Approval Link for both <-- Not sure if this is needed but hey.

Sorry I didn't ask about abilities and gender, but hopefully it won't bother you too much.

And since it's moony's birthday, I'll get you one of anything as well ;D

Actually, Kratos, both the Yanma and Nidoran M are for Kratos. Hence the redundant nicknames.

Anyway, Negrek, have two Swablus Pokemon!

[Lutchrium] Nidoran M (M)
Ability: Rivalry

[Lutchrium] Yanma (F)
Ability: Speed Boost

Approval Link for both <-- Not sure if this is needed but hey.

Sorry I didn't ask about abilities and gender, but hopefully it won't bother you too much.

And since it's moony's birthday, I'll get you one of anything as well ;D

Thank you~

Same as above, do I tell you now or later?

Kratos and Blazheirio: Well. Two pokemon that I'd love to have would be either a Male and Female Tsuki, or a Tsuki (either gender) and a male Lickitung.

Uh, well. Unless you're desperate for a second male lickitung to be best buddies with the one I already gave you for Christmas, I'll get you the male tsuki, then.

And uh okay Blazhy. So. Negrek. You still want the scyther, or something else? Maybe a moon stone for the nidoran?

Negrek, I'd like to give you a coupon for a free tune-up in my shop. I know it's not much, but you are hard to shop for.
That's cool. Thanks for the gift; I still have to use the discount from Christmas, but this will be useful later on.

Also, I can buy you a pokémon you'd like for your birthday, or I'll make up a signature move or attribute for one of your pokémon according to your specifications if you'd like.

Negrek, you can have any item from my shop for free.
Sweet, thanks a lot.

Ah. Well, Negrek, I have nothing at all that I can give you...
But if you give me a sprite / photo / description of you and tell me your favourite Pokémon, I could make you an animated sprite?
Otherwise, I got nothin'.
I don't give out pictures of myself over the internet, but thanks for the offer.

Uh, well. Unless you're desperate for a second male lickitung to be best buddies with the one I already gave you for Christmas, I'll get you the male tsuki, then.

And uh okay Blazhy. So. Negrek. You still want the scyther, or something else? Maybe a moon stone for the nidoran?
=/ Well, I already told you what I want, but if you're certain: swablu, nincada, cranidos, grimer, doduo, or scyther are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

And blazheirio889:

Don't sweat the abilities. Thanks a ton!

I had rather gathered you wouldn't. It was just an option.

If I don't get you anything, then it would be unfair to get anyone else anything, wouldn't it? Whee, convenient excuse to get out of buying people birthday presents!

Last edited:
=/ Well, I already told you what I want, but if you're certain: swablu, nincada, cranidos, grimer, doduo, or scyther are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Ask and ye shall receive. Female cranidos, male sticky hold grimer and a moon stone for kicks and giggles.

I had rather gathered you wouldn't. It was just an option.

If I don't get you anything, then it would be unfair to get anyone else anything, wouldn't it? Whee, convenient excuse to get out of buying people birthday presents!

You aren't obligated to get anyone anything anyway.

Interesting choices. Thanks a lot. Your spinda will be along soon (and your other present too, unless I continue to fail it up).

That's cool. Thanks for the gift; I still have to use the discount from Christmas, but this will be useful later on.

Also, I can buy you a pokémon you'd like for your birthday, or I'll make up a signature move or attribute for one of your pokémon according to your specifications if you'd like.

I'll take you up on your offer for a Sig. whatever.

The one I'd like you to work something for would be Zeno, the Natu in my party. But first, I think I'd like him to be a Xatu first before I give him a Sig.whatever.

I'll give you specs for him in a note. Basically, I'd want the Sig. whatever to match how I see him in my mind's eye. He is like...the old Wise Man that sees and knows all. In a Sig.Attribute, I'd like him to have studied the flow of time and history, learning and training his psychic powers to a point of mastery.

As for a Sig.Move. I think he'd have a attack that would show his opponent's nightmarish images in their minds that would cause them to cower in fear of invisible beings and would either stay perfectly still in fear or attempt to get rid of these images by trying to beat them out of their head.

...huh. Guess you won't need the specs. oh well, you can do either one if you'd please. I hope this all helps~

Back
Top Bottom