• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Happy birthday, Kratos, and welcome to the wonderful world of post-teenagerdom. I'll pay for one pokemon/any one thing from a business for you.

Surprise! It's Jaxa's head!

[Sheena Fujibayashi] Azurill (F) Huge Power

Kratos is old now.

I thought I was already old. I'm creaky and senile, what else is there?

*puts Jaxa's head on a spike*

Happy Birthday Kratos!

Have a Dawn Stone on me

Thanks!

Pichu F [Colette Brunel]

For Kratos. Happy birthday :o

You're a happy birthday.

Kratos is twenty so he can haz $5 in berry credit in my ASB shop.

Yes, I'm poor. Sue me.

Aww, it's the thought that counts. Thanks.

Happy birthday, Kratos, and welcome to the wonderful world of post-teenagerdom. I'll pay for one pokemon/any one thing from a business for you.

awesome free r8 Pokémon I mean, thank you. Actually, I'd kind of like to reclaim my Garchomp, which would be $18, but if that's too much then I'll just have a Nincada. Whichever.

:D

awesome free r8 Pokémon I mean, thank you. Actually, I'd kind of like to reclaim my Garchomp, which would be $18, but if that's too much then I'll just have a Nincada. Whichever.

Garchomp's fine. Um... I'm not entirely sure where I should post to give it to you directly, so if it's okay I'll just give you the $18 here.

aaa what why didn't anyone tell me it was kratos' birthday

Since I totally failed to see this coming have an impromptu free old TM from the Altoram Dept. Store. D:

aaa what why didn't anyone tell me it was kratos' birthday

Since I totally failed to see this coming have an impromptu free old TM from the Altoram Dept. Store. D:

I made a thread and everything gawd, why don't you pay attention D<

Seriously, though, thanks.

Right, Negrek's birthday, lemmeseehere. Um, I don't know what to give you Pokémon-wise other than noticing that you have a conspicuous lack of Water-types, and you don't need any specific items I can see, so. Um. One thing from... someplace, wherever. Go crazy.

Happy Birthday Negrek~

As a gift, I'm giving you one of my favourite pokemon, Hope you like her

ralts
[Present] Ralts (F)
Ability: Synchronize
EXP: 0

...and no, you totally didn't just approve this, where did you get that idea? >.> <.<

Aww, thanks, moon-panther! I do like ralts a lot.

As for Kusari and Kratos, well, the only major purchase I had planned in the near future was my entry pack for Asber, but if we split the cost of that three ways it would still run each of you $21. If you're okay with that, though, that would work.

Cool. I probably won't actually be ready to go with that until Saturday because I have a rather large paper due tomorrow that's only like 30% done, but thanks a lot.

Right, Negrek's birthday, lemmeseehere. Um, I don't know what to give you Pokémon-wise other than noticing that you have a conspicuous lack of Water-types, and you don't need any specific items I can see, so. Um. One thing from... someplace, wherever. Go crazy.

Me too. D: So Asber thing goes 3 ways? Or I get you something else.

Grass King

Thanks a lot! I actually would really like a weedle, if you don't mind.

Whivit

If that works for you, that's fine with me, sure. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom