• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Thank you all~ yes, even you, Superbird! Your continued expenditure of valuable money on silly things is amusement enough!

(Speaking of shops, for future reference buying stuff from mine is also an acceptable gift for those who can't think of anything else to get!)

It's not silly to have more than one vespiquen! I could probably think up full signature things for both of mine. (I already have a move and a vague attribute planned!)

RespectTheBlade! Here, have a bag o' berries.

berrybag.gif

Technically it's tomorrow, but I better post now in case I forget or don't have time tomorrow.

So happy birthday to you, Negrek. I'd give you a Rare Candy but the one I gave to Kratos was my last one, so have an anything or $20 if you can't think. Or a quick digital painting of something, if you want that.

Back
Top Bottom