• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for everyone.(up to 20) Dont look if you dont want. Look if you want clues. Its that simple.
(spoiler)
1 Its a really popular thing
2 Something that can be all those things must be able to change for the occasion
3 it will be your doom
4 check bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net for a list of pokemon stats
5 deja vu......i think it means you see something again maybe very recently
6 the origin of all pokemon, or so we thought
7 his sprite looks a bit strange. maybe we should take vote on it.
8 his forme is unique for a reason
9 they are all alike, somehow...somewhat.....something.....somewhere?
10 i love movies....like Star Wars. Episode 2 Attack of the Clones
11 my mom is still somewhere in the building
12 HMs are so freaking useless...wait
13 he may be some help in pokemon mystery dungeon somewhere before Articuno
14 lets see, route 1 pidgey rattata, viridian forest caterpie...............
15 its a query string and if your Behaviour is good, you get a clue.
16 play a few games on the site
17 a scale of some sort falls into this category.
18 pretty straightforward....no?
19 numbers are important.
20 hearts are pokemon

Need help with 18. I checked the source code and looked at PikaNinja's hint, but I don't see how there are only two possible answers. The part that I think has to do with it is "Does it evolve now?"

... I finally got 15. Got 16 after trying a few Electric attacks, got 17 on the first try... 18 will be doomed! >:D I'm so proud of myself. :P

Edit: 18 down. ^^ Stuck on 19. ><

Okay, currently stuck on 21. I know that it's an attack, and that it could be related to the Machop family, but could anyone explain a little more?

Which gen is the sprite from?
Which similar version exclusive pokemon is on the other version? Hover over the sprite for the answer format
Sorry if that was too much.
It's in the pikachu family
Veekun's 3rd gen attackdex helped a lot.
It's in the old updates section
Does anyone know 23?

Last edited:
Even with the clues I'm still stuck on 18.

The hint is "Does it evolve now?" and the sprite is from the third gen. I tried a bunch of stuff that didn't work.

Cryptica: The answer is very obvious. Take my hint as a question. I bolded or italicized important words in the hint.

Last edited:
The magneton sprite isn't from the 3rd gen... it's the 4th gen sprite >.<
I can try 24 if i can finish 23 >.<

Clue 19: Okay.... I don't get it. What's that supposed to mean? *checks source code*
Nope. Still don't get it. 043Oddish?
EDIT: Got it.
EDIT2: I need help on 21. I have a small idea on what it is but...

It's in the pikachu family
Veekun's 3rd gen attackdex helped a lot.

It's an ordinary household item.

XD

How is Superpower in the Pikachu family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom