• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Check somewhere, and if you do you will be doomed.

I got 21 a long time ago. Now I'm stuck on #22.

Mwahaha... it's in the old updates >:D happy searching!

It's a version specific pokemon opposite of the pokemon in the picture. Hover over the sprite to see what format to answer in.
Hope that wasn't too much...

echo:the hint is backwards, what else do you know is backwards?
hint: its a pokemon

Umm... *stares at all 493 sprites* I can't find it... *sweatdrop*
Anything else that won't completely give it away?

...Oops... Sorry about the double post >.<
*Begin's going insane...*

Last edited:
wow I FINALLY finished #7 and #8 wasn't too hard, stumped me for a few minutes but that's NOTHING compared to how long I was stuck on 7 & also 4 a while back!!

Now I need MAJOR help on 9. I can't grasp the slightest bit of meaning from the question. (EDIT) okay NOW I get it after reading one of the hints... doh!!
But I still need help... but now #10 is killing my brain cells off... one by one... wahh
Any hints maybe??

(EDIT) I actually got 10. because I looked back to other pages for hints. so yeah.
I can't believe I forgot that movie! Now I see why the 's' is there!

but anyway I SERIOUSLY don't know what to think about 11. and I'm not gonna search the site or whatever now anyway since I gotta get off the computer. but some hints would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!!

Last edited:
it's not superpower. once you get the pikachu hint, it is really easy

What Pokemon is tender and is often thought to be only one gender, but is actually not?
Wait, that's what it tells you.
Check Veekun's 3rd gen Pokemon, but in 4th gen form (if that's fine).

Thanks!
I hope 24 has nothing to do with the recently removed fan theories...

ok i just got 11, 12, 13 and 14... but 15 makes no sense. I read some clues from other pages and I know it's two parts but I've no idea what to put in.

It's a query string, so when you answer it should be part1=part2
It's what you need
It's what part 1 needs to be
OK... I give up... someone help with 24 o.O;;;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom