• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
._. wow... that's lazy... check the titles in
November of 2006
If you are too lazy to do that there's no way you are going to finish...

Last edited:
I got 24! I'm on stuck on 26 I know its in the site section, but I still don't get it....

Last edited:
ack. stuck on 19 now. 16-18 were relatively easy tho! but any hints for 19 are nice. (or even 20, 21, 22 etc. since I might need that ^^;)

Find the opposite DP version exclusive pokemon. Hover over oddish for the format.
20 should be easy

Ekibyōgami;74893 said:
Argh, damn you! xD Any hints for 24?

Just got it. Deja vu, anyone?

That may be a bit specific.

EDIT: Now stuck on 26, arghhh.

Last edited:
Okay so now I'm at 23..........thinking..............still-thinking.......I got nuthin. Clues anyone?

oh and here are some *spoilers* for the first 22 questions!

[ridiculously obvious spoilers removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
20 hates me. =< Call in a exterminator! I've tried typing the pokemon's name, but it's not working! Unless it's not that pink water type.

There was a hint for #26 a couple of pages back about the answer being in the "Site" section, but I think that's the only hint that was in here, and it doesn't really help me. ._. Soyeah, still stuck on #26.

Finally got 15! Now I need help with 16.
EDIT: Got 16, now on 17.
EDIT: Stuck on 19...
EDIT: Stuck on 21
EDIT: Stuck on 22
EDIT: Stuck on 23.

20 hates me. =< Call in a exterminator! I've tried typing the pokemon's name, but it's not working! Unless it's not that pink water type.
Are you spelling it right?

Last edited:
it's one of those deja-vu questions... kind of...
still stuck on 26... O.o;;;

Seven D:

I can't find the supposed Site section page that apparently helps with the answer. o.o

It makes me remember a really old page on TCoD where it had all the Charizard sprites and Butterfree was commenting on how that sprite had a bump on its nose. o.o Is it related to that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom