• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......... 26...... Why......

Ah, 11. I was stuck on it for a while, but the answer suddenly came to me while I was playing Firered. Think of a certain Pokemon's story.... Like, what the Pokedex said about it. It's kind of gross and weird.

15 has me completely stuck. x_x
It's probably really obvious once I figure it out. :/
I'm in the same bloody boat. I've read the clue page multiple times, and STILL cannot figure this one out.

Uh... help appreciated? X_x

Vrai: Which Pokemon has a reputation for appearing before a disaster?

Probably WAY too big of a hint, but meh...

Last edited:
It was hard because it was. The clues are so confusing @_@

*looks through firered Pokedex entries*

13 didn't take any time. Seriously the answer is one of my RP characters! *shot* But no, it's actually quite easy to guess. What is associated with disasters?

Grrr! I know where to get the answer to 4, but I don't know how to input the answer! The pokemon name, the type of stat, and the stat number all came back as 404s!

I was typing it wrong, but then I didn't get any results. I was using numbers.

EDIT: Oh, I got it now. You got it backwards: I needed letters, not numbers. Thanks!

Uhm... I've been stuck on #7 for a looong time. Maybe the question was answered but I looked over the tips on the first 3 pages. Nothing for clue 7 helped me much. Anyone have other hints to share?? By the way I couldn't be bothered to look through EVERY page which is why I only looked through the first 3. And does the fact that the charizard on the page is a sprite instead of a regular pic mean anything?? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Uhm... I've been stuck on #7 for a looong time. ... By the way I couldn't be bothered to look through EVERY page which is why I only looked through the first 3. ... And does the fact that the charizard on the page is a sprite instead of a regular pic mean anything??

So, you been stuck on it for a "looong time", and you "couldn't be bothered to look through EVERY page"? Bit of a contradiction, there.

To sum it all up, the answer to 7 is found in the site section, in a sub-menu, and where you would not expect it. The fact that Charizard is a site mascot has nothing to do with the answer. And, yes, the fact that it is a sprite means something.

Sorry if that was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom