• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's somewhere that you really don't want to look. It's early on, too, so it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to spot it.

Crystallic_Shadow:
Think of where you would get that Pokemon. Think vaguely, because the answer isn't what it seems.

So, you been stuck on it for a "looong time", and you "couldn't be bothered to look through EVERY page"? Bit of a contradiction, there.

To sum it all up, the answer to 7 is found in the site section, in a sub-menu, and where you would not expect it. The fact that Charizard is a site mascot has nothing to do with the answer. And, yes, the fact that it is a sprite means something.

Sorry if that was too much.

Well actually I was on vacation for a month and didnt get online much then. (figured out clue 6 before the vacation) That's why it's a long time. ^^;

But I'm still kinda lost. wahhh Am I the only one who doesn't know the answer to this (if u are up to it yet) ?????? I feel stupid. o.0
Can someone maybe give me another little hint or something?

I'm stuck on 4. I think I know what I need to look for, but I'm not sure SPOILER it's something to do with a pokemon's stats right? But do I need to know the last stat?

But I'm still kinda lost. wahhh Am I the only one who doesn't know the answer to this (if u are up to it yet) ?????? I feel stupid. o.0
Can someone maybe give me another little hint or something?

Check around the site. It's in a place you wouldn't even think to look. It'd be easier for people who have been to the site for a long time.

I also am stuck on 15. XD

It's a query string.

I'm stuck on 4. I think I know what I need to look for, but I'm not sure SPOILER it's something to do with a pokemon's stats right? But do I need to know the last stat?

Veekun really helps.

Now, can anyone please help me with 26? I've been stuck on it for, like, ever.

Turbler, answer the question. XD It's that simple. I couldn't believe how easy that was when I got it right.

I'm stuck on 8.....

EDIT: I wasn't expecting that answer XD
Now stuck on 10....

EDIT 2: I'm on 11 now.

EDIT 3: I'm on 14 now... I don't get it T_T

Last edited:
Can someone give more of a hint for 15?
Like, does it have to do with the clue game page?
I know that it's a query string, but I really don't understand what I'm supposed to put for the query string.

EDIT:
14 is like 5 in the sense that it refers to the question before it. So where do you first see it?

Last edited:
Check around the site. It's in a place you wouldn't even think to look. It'd be easier for people who have been to the site for a long time.

when you say 'a long time' how long does that mean? Because I've visited this site for maybe 4 years or something now but only recently have I visited on a regular basis. (but I read the whole humor section and sprites section and the zodiac on random occasions before my regular visits) And when I say 'recently' i mean maybe for 4 or so months?

I need help with 15 :(
Oh never mind, I got it now.

it's a query string. It's not really THAT difficult, just think about that question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom