• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh... no.

I'm going to be really obvious at this point.

You found the poll, right? Look at the poll question. It says "Do you see ___ ____?" in big, bold letters right above the poll. "___ ____" is your answer. Remember that there is no spaces in the answers.

Each of the Pokèmon listed are in a specific game, of which is only "half the world". It's not so hard once you figure it out.

It's another gloomy Pokèmon. It sorta had it's own little event in FRLG. If that isn't enough, think to yourself: Why would it be gloomy?

I'm going to bed now. ^_^

oops I was tryinga third gen set of names until I saw the word old familiarities then I got the answer
... 12 = ridicululous as far as I go ... any help???
(you ought to wonder why I do this , eh. I ask for help every few questions.)
hint for 11why is this pokemon sad? think of something that would make you very mournful... and see if it relates to any pokemon
sorry if that was too much

nuuuu!!! I fail at #21
Does it have to do with the attack mentioned in the source code?

Did you view the source code? It should give you a helpful enough hint. If you don't get it, think: "What will (input source code hint here)?" It should come easily enough at that point.

The answer to 7 is where you totally would not expect it. It's in a place that Butterfree updates whenever she feels like it. It's in a sub-menu, and has nothing to do with the fact that the sprite shown is a site mascot. The fact that it is a sprite from a certain game *hint hint* does have to do with it, somewhat.

You can find the answer to 3 in a place where everyone is equally doomed. It's early on, too, so it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to find it.

I'd love to help with 21, but, unfortunately, I'm stuck on 18. If someone would give me some help on it, I'd appreciate it. ^_^

Oh, by the way, I noticed that on 10,
the second sprite doesn't represent what it is doing, but it's Japanese name, which is Strike. Convenient, no?

Did you view the source code? It should give you a helpful enough hint. If you don't get it, think: "What will (input source code hint here)?" It should come easily enough at that point.

The answer to 7 is where you totally would not expect it. It's in a place that Butterfree updates whenever she feels like it. It's in a sub-menu, and has nothing to do with the fact that the sprite shown is a site mascot. The fact that it is a sprite from a certain game *hint hint* does have to do with it, somewhat.

You can find the answer to 3 in a place where everyone is equally doomed. It's early on, too, so it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to find it.

I'd love to help with 21, but, unfortunately, I'm stuck on 18. If someone would give me some help on it, I'd appreciate it. ^_^

Oh, by the way, I noticed that on 10,
the second sprite doesn't represent what it is doing, but it's Japanese name, which is Strike. Convenient, no?
EXACTLY HOW do you view source code button by button thnx... I am bein forced 2 go 2 bed by my mom now bye and answer plz.

1: extremely well-known pokemon
2: it is pink, squishy, floppy. source code helps
3: nothing to do with pokemon, hidden in the penultimate place you'd want to look. about 3 mins in.
4:
hm, statistical innaccuracies indeed. in fact, a whole number is missing! [veekun helps a ton here]
5: the corresponding pokemon to 4
6: arceus is the new god, hm?
7: Okay, out of cryptic clue mode. This one is quite hard unless you got very bored and read through the whole site. (read: me) Anyway, it's in the Site section and in a sub-catergory.
8: don't think too hard. no, really, don't think at all
9: hm, half? i thought it was in threes.
10:
let's go to the movies!
11: 1st gen pokemon who is very gloomy indeed. Try thinking of major towers throughout Kanto
12: dark caves
13: it's a pokemon associated with bud luck, much like the number 13
14: has nothing to do with the anime, has something to do with clue 13
15:

Okay, I don't know. I'm going on a limb here and saying that one of the words needed is "good" as it seems to be a key word. Apart form that, i'm stumped and could use some help. :<

15:
Okay, I don't know. I'm going on a limb here and saying that one of the words needed is "good" as it seems to be a key word. Apart form that, i'm stumped and could use some help. :<
but what has to be good? It's actually pretty easy once you get it ;)
I feel soooo stupid! I can't get 16.... Help, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom