• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Crossroads

Full Metal Cookies
Getting annoyed at not finding what you want, you decide you're not going to leave here until you find something decent. Apparantly, this Numel thinks she's decent. Take her or leave her?
Your collection (so I don't forget): Burmy-Ground [M], Diglett [M]

Last edited:
Full Metal Cookies
You toss your Pokeball at the Numel and capture her. As you trek on, the sandstorm gets even more vicious. Maybe it's time to start thinking about leaving. Wait... is...is that... a sparkle? YES!! YES IT IS! YOU'VE FOUND A SHINY, YOU'VE FOUND A SHINY!! You race off after the shiny, and discover it to be a Hippopotas-F Female. Take her or leave her? (Like I don't know this already)

Last edited:
Full Metal Cookies
Satisfied with your collection, you slam down on your funny-looking watchlike-thing (Ben 10, anyone?). You find yourself back where you started, at the helipad, and board your aircraft to go explore other areas of the Safari Zone. Congratulations, (very) and be sure to come back soon!
Your collection: Burmy Ground [M], Diglett [M], Numel [F], Shiny Hippopotas [F]

Last edited:
Sorry about the sneasel. Anyways, I'll keep the Jynx and leave (Why are you asking weather or not you want the pokemon, unless having more pokemon reduces the chances of having to leave).

So I feel like a nice, relaxing fishing trip~ To the river good sir~
And if I need a Poké with me I'll take along my Hurdychu, for he is electric and fries de fishes and de bitches <:

coolking49
Congrats, and be sure to come back soon!
Your collection: Sneasel [F], Jynx [F]

Verne
Congrats, and look above!
Your collection: Piplup [F], Sneasel[F]

Li'l Dwagie:
Azurill [M]

No story gotta go soon.

Last edited:
L'il Dwagie
Unsatisfied with an Azurill, you bait your hook and cast again, while Hurdychu swats at small fish that swim past. You begin to feel a tug on your rod. It's not a hard tug, but a tug nonetheless. When you start to reel in, however, it suddenly becomes very hard and that means either the fish is putting up a fight, or it's a heavy fish.
Relicanth
Oh. It was a heavy fish. Take him or leave him?

(I ask you if you want to take the Pokemon because I'm kind and don't want to leave you stuck with something you don't want)

Last edited:
Li'l Dwagie
You throw your Pokeball at the gounded Relicanth, and cast again. The fish take longer to bite however, and it's an hour before you reel one in.
Finneon [M]
Take him or leave him?

Last edited:
I'll take the frozrn Wasteland. My Magcargo should suffice. (Link in sig) And if I need 2, I have a Slugma too.

Beav232
Treking the path that others have gone before, you journey into the wasteland, sending out your Magcargo to keep you warm. Before long, you come across a male Snorunt Take him or leave him?

Last edited:
Chatot55
Deciding to be unique, you venture into the rainforest, hoping to find a rare Pokemon. Unfortunately, all you find is a female
Pidgey
Take her or leave her?

Last edited:
Chatot55
You leave the Pidgey where she is, and continue deeper into the rainforest. You start to wonder how you're ever going to find your way out of here, then look at the thing on your wrist, and realize you don't have to. BANG!!! Ouch. It looks like you just banged your head on a low tree branch. Hey, it knocked a female
Cascoon
out of the tree. Take her or leave her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom