• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Crossroads

Arcanine
You grab the Cacnea, marvelling at you luck until this happens.
Trapinch [F]
Did you just take a trip back in time or something?
Your collection: Trapinch [F] Cacnea [F]
Your Actions: 3

James
You don't need to pay again, unless you really want to, or if you're re-entering the area, which you are not.
Trapinch [F]
~Trapinch, Trapinch everywhere~
Your collection: Larvitar [F]
Your Actions: 2

Brock
You catch the Snorunt and move on. There is a snowstorm raging now, and not even your Pokemon can keep you warm. You're cold... so cold, and all you want to do is take a nap in the snow. Yes, a very long nap...
You wake up lying on concrete. Your lips are blue, and your fingers red. That was a close one. You check for your Pokeballs. THEY'RE NOT THERE!! Oh, well. Maybe you'll have better luck next time.

zeKieranator
You decide to walk the lesser walked path, and head into the rainforest. You can hear life buzzing all around you. Literally buzzing. There's something flying around your head.
Yanma [M]
Take him or leave him?

Dang it I had a nice collection too! Going to the... uhm... desert. And if I need a Pokémon... um... I'll take my... I guess... my Metang. ((I'll ride on the top of his head too. I installed a seat belt.))

I'm going to the Frozen Wasteland, but I don't have any warm Pokemon, so I'll buy the warm clothes so I don't freeze when I try to throw a Poke Ball.

Re: The Crossroads (TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR MAJOR RENOVATION)

Gah, sorry, but I'm going to have to temporarily close this place, as well as the Cave of Dragonflies. The rarity changes came in just as I was planning to add two new areas. Don't worry, hopefully we at the Crossroads will be back soon, and with two brand-new areas to explore!

Okay, I'm back! And now I have two new areas, the city and the mountain, so be sure to check out those.

zeKieranator
Catch Yanma, activate watch, teleport, back at entrance, see you next time!

Arcanine
Well, that was boring. You continue past the Trapinch, hoping to find something just a smidge rarer.
Hippowdon [M]
Just a smidge. Right.
Your collection: Trapinch [F] Cacnea [F]
Your Actions: 4

James
You hurl your Pokeball at the Trapinch. If you can evolve this thing, maybe you can get Giovanni to give you a gift, or something. Anyway, you continue into the desert. Oh look, it's a
Spearow [M]
munching on some carrion. Yuck. Catch/Leave/Steal?
Your collection: Larvitar [F] Trapinch [F]
Your Actions: 3

Darksong
You bait your rod, and cast it into the river. ...Oh, a bite! ...Oh, a bite! ...A Pokemon's on the hook!
Carvanha [F]

Brock
*Pictures Metang with seatbelt on head* BAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anyway, you find a
Sandshrew [M]

Cryptica
Gearing up in nice, fluffy warm clothes, you venture into the glacier. Looking down, you notice the shadow of something flying overhead. It's a
Swablu [F]
Migrating. Catch or leave?

Mewtwo
Seeya!
Your collection: Flygon [M] Phanpy [F]

Oright, that's it for now. I've also made admission slightly cheaper (it's now $3), but Darksong still has to pay $5 because she had to buy a fishing rod for an extra $2.

DarthWaffles
You journey into the desert. There is, as always, a sandstorm blowing and you don't notice this until you trip over it.
Geodude [M]
Catch or leave?

werefish5
You climb up into the mountain, and seeing the plummeting cliffs to your side, you begin to regret not bringing any safety gear. You edge away from the cliff, and into a
NidoranM
Take it or leave it?

Let's a-go!
To the land of sand, the desert!

*hands over $3*
(I don't usually talk like that)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom