• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

Upon hearing the attack, more pokemon rushed outside, where they quickly noticed and surrounded me.

This was too easy.

I caught a Primeape off-guard with Shadow Sneak, snapping his legs instantly. I then struck two Granbull with a high-powered Shadow Ball, cutting them both down. The next to fall were several Grumpigs; I struck down two with Shadow Punch, and then finished the other four with Dark Pulse.

It was over in a matter of minutes.

Well, almost.

I was not expecting an attack to come from behind as I took out an unsuspecting Poliwrath, but I wasn't surprised when it did. I swung around to face an Electivire who was in the process of Thunderpunch, I swung around him, and seized his head with my powerful hands.

"Time to end it."

((sorry for the lateness. Wasn't at my computer for a few hours.))

Goros opened his eyes after his long sleep.

I go to sleep for 2 days and wake up in the middle of a dark field? he thought.
Stretching his four arms/legs he set off to get to the real world.
Figuring out a plan he lowered his head and calmed his thoughts. With a clear head he blasted forward and into the real world. Not knowing where he just blasted into he smashed straight into a building of some sorts. Looking up he noticed a Chimchar in the window.
Darkrai can survive without that runt. We'll get him later. For now I need to get something worthwhile. he thought.
Knowing Darkrai would want something done to the little monkey he decided to be cruel. Using a psychic attack Goros spoke into the Chimchar's mind.
"Hey pipsqueak seen any big Pokemon around here lately?"

Artemis jumped at the sound of something yelling. It was soft and far away, but it was there. The Kirlia began running, trying not to trip on her "skirt", towards the sound. Reaching the edge of the forest, she looked out carefully, eyes widening. A huge Ghost-like Pokemon was fighting several others, fighting types. None of the defeated ones were moving. She stared in fear, praying that it didn't notice her.
Who is that? Wha.. what's going on? If I go back.. why can't I leave?
She looked around nervously, unsure whether to flee or help.
I can't help.. I'm to little! Why do we always have to fight? Can he see me?

Name:Fluffy
Species:Eevee
Appearance:Fluffy has a black mane and tail and a red tail tip. And an extra poofy mane.
Biography/Personality:Fluffy likes to play jokes and eat a lot, but is also very and strong for her young age.
Team:Light
Other:Her moves shall stay hidden.

I can join now, right?

((Eevee, I have a sudden sense of Deja vu))

I grinned, then unleshed twin Shadow Balls from my hands as I grasped the Electivire's head. The Electric pokemon let out a yell of pain as Ghost energy bombarded it, and then it collapsed.

"Perfect." I said, "Now I just need to do this..." I struck at the Caravan, attacking with Dark Pulse. The energy ripped into the crravan, and it was destroyed, along with anything inside of it.

Satisfied, I turned to open another portal, and then my eye caught notice of something.

Several yards away from the carnage that I'd unleashed, I saw the lone siloutette of a pokemon; standing near the edge of the forest.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me."

((Why ever would you say that? I have no idea what you're talking about. XD))
Artemis swore softly to herself, feeling awful for not doing anything. She realized that the Dusknoir was watching her and ran away, terrified.
I am such an idiot! Why did I just stand there?! I'm gonna die..!

I floated warily over to where this pokemon was standing. Though I had deduced it as no real threat, it was possible that Team Light was using this pokemon as bait. Nothing wrong with being cautious.

"Tell me," i said when I had finally gotten to where the pokemon- A Kirlia- was standing, "Where do you allegiances lie?"

Artemis bit her lip to avoid crying. She took a deep breath, and was silent for a moment.
"With the Dancing Rattata Squad. It's a band."
The Kirlia proceeded to do a very very short dance before fleeing again in the opposite direction. After getting about 20 feet away, she tripped on her skirt, and fell on her face.
I am so stupid. Where the **** did that come from? I'm so dead now. Stupid stupid stupid!

"Right." I muttered. I quickly teleported in front of the Kirlia, and seized her. "I get furstrated when people don't tell me the truth about their allegiance." i said, "And when i get frustrated, I have a tendency to drop things while hitting them with a high-powered Dark Pulse. So I will ask you again: Who are you loyal to?"

Artemis gulped.
"MY MOM! I AM EXTREMELY LOYAL TO MY MOM! YES, VERY MUCH SO!"
She almost giggled, but didn't.
Well, if I'm doomed anyway, might as well be annoying. Or stall.

"I'm feeling generous today, little Psychic," I said, " But here is your Last chance to tell me the truth. Lie to me this time, and you will feel extreme pain followed by a painful trip to the spirit world."

To emphasize the point, I activated a low-power Dark pulse; allowing the darkness to seep through my hands just enough to hurt the Kirlia without killing her... yet.

The Kirlia winced in pain.
"When was the last time you gave your mom a nice big hug? I highly suggest that you do so. Uh, Mister! Wanna see me do the Torchick Dance? Uh, okay. I'll tell the truth. I might be on your side. Or my own side. Or secretly a pirate! It's true!"
She giggled uncontrollably, from the pain of his attack and the insane things she was blurting out. Artemis came to her senses and released the strongest Psychic possible and teleported out of his hands and away. She knew better than to go home, it was possible the Dusknoir could follow. She ended up in the opposite side of the forest. Looking around hurriedly, she scrambled up a tree and hid in the highest branches.

"Stupid Kirlia," i muttered as I shook off the effects of the Psychic. "I am a Dusknoir! A species of pokemon that lives to bring others into the next life. Does she really think she can hide from me?!"

I Power up another dark pulse, and unleashed it once more. The Darkness rippled out in all directions.

"The trees will remain mostly unharmed, but I doubt a Psychic would be as lucky."

With that, I opened a portal, closed my eye, and waited.

Artemis peered out of the branch in time to see a huge, black wave careening towards every direction. She stared in horror, then focused. An aqua-green force field surrounded the tiny Pokemon just before the tree she was hiding in was hit. The Protect was knocked into the air and bounced around like a beach ball in the ocean. Dizzy, she tried to stop the force field from moving. She felt sick, but it finally stopped, hovering high in the air.
This isn't good.. I can't see him! Where is he?

I opened my eye as I heard the sound of the Dark Pulse striking something, followed by the sound of something hitting the ground multiple times.

Several seconds passed. Nothing.

Odd. If she used something to block my attack... but that wouldn't explain the sounds of something hitting the ground.

I quickly teleported to where I had heard the noise, and looked at the ground.

The ground's marked by something, no doubt whatever it was that kept hitting it... a diversion, maybe?

No, even with teleport, she couldn't get far enough before i'd find her again. That would just be just making a trail.

Protect, then?

It made sense. Which could only mean...

I conjured up Shadow Ball in both of my hands, and began blasting the every which way- below, behind, the side, above, and front.

"Enough Hits, and Protect will fail. Then I can find out who she is working with."

Artemis yelped as the Protect force field was hit by by a Shadow Ball. It began to break, large cracks forming all around the sphere, then the Protect disappeared. She growled and punched the air in the Dusknoir's direction. A Shadow Ball flew at her enemy, crackling with energy. It was so strong that Artemis flew backwards and hit her head on a rock. Dazed, she got back up and realized she was surrounded by a white glow.
Wow! Does this mean I'm..?!

I nodded to myself as I saw the Kirlia come down from the air, and get struck by another Shadow Ball. I floated to where she had collapsed.

"You could have avoided this by simply telling me who you worked for. You could have kept your life. Instead, you chose to face up against me, which you are probably regretting right now."

"No matter what I did, you would have done this. I regret nothing."
The glow dissipated, and she looked down at herself.
At least I got to evolve into a Garde-!
Where a long, beautiful ballroom gown should have been, her waist was wide and circular, with thick white legs. She looked in shock at her arms. Long, razor-sharp swords were coming out of her elbows.
NO!
"This isn't right! I should be a beautiful Gardevoir! N-not this! How did I..?!?!"
She blinked back tears and faced the Dusknoir. Artemis awkwardly raised the blades, focusing. Suddenly they turned black, the area around them like night. She screamed a battle cry and performed Night Slash.

I was thrown back by Night Slash. Wincing ever so slightly, I got back up.

I laughed. Despite this little... setback, I would win. "You really don't know who you're dealing with, are you?"

Without waitng for a response, I opened both my palms, and the mouth on my chest opened as well.

"You've been hit by dark pulse, and you've been hit by shadow ball... but never have you expirienced them together!"

Dark Energy Gathered in my palms, while a Shadow Ball formed in my "mouth". Once the energy had finished gathering, I aimed at the Gallade, and attacked.

"Now! Feel the true power of Giratina's Hand!"

Artemis, still in shock by her odd evolution, raised the blades on her arms and closed her eyes. Just as the attack connected, she slashed downward, screaming something without knowing what exactly she was saying. A white aura surrounded Artemis and exploded with a huge boom. The attack stripped nearby trees of most of their leaves, and the Dusknoir's attack flew away from the Gallade. The explosion continued, blinding to see.
What.. was that? What did I do?

Back
Top Bottom